Trying to decide

@ashleyraeanne I checked out that wormlady site but all I found were insect feeders. I might contact them and ask about if they do rodents or not. I was thinking of getting a lil mini fridge/freezer to store the rodents but I know the fam I live with wont appreciate live bugs much. In fact I imagine the idea of me getting a reptile to begin with might p them off but Im gonna try for it anyway some time later this year hopefully. I still need to figure out where I’d put the enclosure since my preferred temp of my room is unsuitable for herps and then theres how the dog might freak out. I also dunno where Ill be living come this summer so theres plenty to figure out. Personally I think I’d be happier with the Uromastyx but I also want the Snake. My new preferred goal will to have 1 of each although I feel Ill have to settle for one or the other in the end.

https://www.thewormlady.ca/frozen-feeder-mice-and-rats.php
Here is the feeder rodent page. They might not
have many right now due to people panicking and buying a bunch of stuff due to the coronavirus situation. That is if it is bad in Canada too. I recommend waiting until this whole virus thing blows over before getting a new pet though. August is when some are saying the virus might die off. Hard to get things and stock up when everyone else is doing the same.

1 Like

@ashleyraeanne Oh yeah its bad here too. My province (Ontario) is one of the hardest hit in the country. All restaurants/bars/ museums/ the zoo/ tourist attractions etc. are closed down and theres a state of emergency. People here are freaking out. August huh…damn thats way longer than I had hoped (was hoping this covid19 crap would blow over by May/June at the most). My living circumstances become uncertain from May/June onwards as Im not sure where Ill end up living after around then. Thank you for the help!! I’ll check it out. And please stay safe!! I wish you the best of health and safety. This world is falling apart. Where are you from btw if you dont mind me asking…which state I mean if your in the USA.

I am from Indiana. Living here makes it easy to go to both Midwest reptile show and Tinley. Never been to Tinley though. I might go later this year if this virus thing goes away by then.

2 Likes