Unsure about these eggs

We here have a lot of Cresties (They’re our thing haha), fat tail geckos, 4 Royals, colon del drago dart frogs, Williamsi, mournings, a jumping spider, a southern toad, a king snake, a rescue albino burm who’s going to a friend when it’s better, tortoises (a hermans and a sulcata), dogs (a border collie, a cocker spaniel and a border collie x Siberian husky (daughter to my collie))… I think I’ve covered it… Oh and a new reptile on the weekend :upside_down_face:
Next year hopefully monitors (Kimberleys it looks like) :grin:
And isopods we have if they count? :joy:

1 Like

Wow I love the Herman’s sulcata get alittle tooo big that’s awesome

Would you be able to help me? How do I change my title,I don’t want what I have which is “gecko sexing” do I have to start a new one or can the name just be changed

In general, the forum tries to keep the content of each thread related to the original post and title. So if you want to share something different, just start a new thread in the appropriate section.

1 Like

I changed it to gecko sexing for you. Is that right?

Or have I literally just put the wrong thing. If so I’ll change again, what do you want? :sweat_smile:

I think you will be better off starting a new chat unless it’s similar topic.

There are quite a few topics already, you may find what you want in one of those.

2 Likes

I’ve been left confused, I think you changed my title instead

1 Like

Yes as you said you wanted to change your title above.
What did you want it to say?

isn’t that towards josh89? idk what happened to this entire thread

1 Like

omg I haven’t a clue :joy:

Ok change it back, it came up as only one person now I see many speaking so not sure what’s happened to my phone then…
:sweat_smile:

1 Like

How I’m reading the thread it goes in this order. Asura made the thread asking about the eggs. Then Josh commented on this asking about sexing a gecko. That was moved to a new topic. Josh then asked about changing the title of a different thread. Ghoulishcresties thought that Josh was the original poster and changed the title. I changed it back to the original title.

4 Likes

You star haha. Not with it today :joy:

2 Likes

Lol, we all get flustered sometimes :blush:

1 Like

I have 0 clue what people are doing too, I just asked a question :joy: but it’s fine I can keep it the same or yes I know I can find one :joy: ty

I actually thought I was the original poster?lol it was my post a old old one

:joy: that was me asking,this was old and I actually thought I started this post but nope

1 Like