Up coming incubator build

This has potential!
Going to pick it up in a few days.

5 Likes

Looks like a fun project.

1 Like

very nice get a lot of clutches in ther ,keep us posted on the build regards Tony :wink:

1 Like

That thing is beast mode lol I got a free mini fridge from the owner of my company so I’m going to be building another incubator as well!

6 Likes

Awesome! I picked up a coke cola one I am doing the same with.

2 Likes

On one of the recent Snake Discovery videos they said that they had a project just like that that they were going to make a video about soon. Depending on how soon it comes out and how soon you need the incubator you might be able to use that as a tutorial.

3 Likes

I hope you’ll keep us updated on the incubator transformation. I always found those so cool!

2 Likes

Nice! What a cool pickup.

1 Like

Funny, I used to use these coolers as a hibernation system for my north american snakes.
Now they have the cooling systems removed and are being warmed up as incubators :thinking:
These things are really versatile

3 Likes

I’m glad to find one that’s not working. I’ll feel better about it as I’m tearing it apart…LOL

1 Like

I don’t care if there working snake eggs way more important than cold beverages for real lol

4 Likes

I got one just like that. Im making it into a incubator also. Haven’t started on it yet. Still have a few years before girls are large enough to breed.

2 Likes

I want a Redbull one!

3 Likes