Welcome Reptile Relief 101!

D’z Ball Pythonzzz and Ratticle Rodents are ready to do what we can to support the community. So glad to see Morphmarket stepping up where Facebook keeps letting us down. :metal::metal:

5 Likes

Is this snakes only or will there be other critters listed

So far all donations are snakes of various varieties

Ok cool beans would love to see some crested geckos and leopard geckos

1 Like

Working on getting some donations!

1 Like

Josh message me so we can get it worked out on my clown boy. Not sure show to do this with the forums.

2 Likes

John has it set up for us all you have to do is click new topic. The entire template will pop up. Fill it in and add some photos. Submit and we will get a pending notification!!
Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who worked so hard on this.

2 Likes

Will there be any other way to pay besides Paypal… Is there a Google pay set up for the Reptile Relief Auctions? Anyone taking credit card payments?
Go fund me that we can send payments to and screen shot?

Just trying to get all the info

1 Like

This is a great way to raise money! Please get some geckos on here cuz I am sure there a few of us that would like that

1 Like

We post all items that are donated and reached out across several groups and platforms. So far no lizards or geckos have been donated unfortunately!! I am positive those would go over really well if so!

Just paypal unless an admin uses a diff method and can transfer for you. Ryan Thomas may have cash app? Not positive though. Paypal was the least difficult to set up and no fees to mess with so we used that route.

I love these auctions! Looking forward to seeing what comes up!

1 Like

I will see if I can convince my kid to volunteer up one of her crestie hatchlings, see if we can kick off a trend

3 Likes

Kinda a random thought, but I figured I would post it here since it kinda falls around the same topic.
These auctions have been amazing, especially seeing our hobby come together for each other. We need more of this in the hobby.

Do any of you think it’s possible for us to try and do another auction, one where the proceeds go to USARK? I think donating to USARK in these times of increasing laws and regulations would benefit this hobby as much as this auction has benefited those in need.

3 Likes

There are several places where USARK auctions are being organized. Reptile shows, Bob Vu is heading up a big push as well. I think having a platform for that would be great and having a MorphMarket thread for people to submit to for that reason would be something to consider now that people are getting the hang of it but it would need to be ran by a group of people that can keep it flowing and organized. These auctions were solely dedicated to people who have lost animals and property damage due to weather issues so the funds collected are solely being sent for that from this fundraising effort.

5 Likes

Any chance another gecko or lizard will be up for auction!!!???!!! I keep checking hoping there will be

1 Like

We keep asking but so far no one else has donated any. The last auctions will be accepted is march 11th so hopefully something soon

2 Likes