What gene would add color into this combo?

Hey everyone I hope all is well! I am wondering what gene would add some colors into my pairing. I have a super pastel pin spider het clown and I’m going to match her with a clown +something. If I do just clown it seems lots off the offspring will be very light colored which is fine! I would like to add in something that with cause more color. Thank!

1 Like

Well I am all for you doing what you like since it is your snake but if I had to suggest a morph I would definitely say leopard, blade, or spotnose.

Here is my leopard clown male. If you were to go this route you would get a very nice patterned snake but just with pastel. Pastel leopard clowns are beautiful in there own right

3 Likes

very pretty!! Love the colors, id love to hit one like that ill have to look into it!

1 Like

Yeah I love the boldness of the black and reds/orange hues in him. Most male clown combos now a days are extremely affordable so you could probably get a regular leopard clown for about 500 to 600 but either way you decide to go cant go wrong. I have yet to see a clown combo I dont like

1 Like

I’m a piebald girl at heart, so I’d always like that, but its not for everyone! Pastel is nice too

1 Like

yes the female I have is a super pastel pinstripe spider het clown so Id love some pastel clowns!

2 Likes

I love pieds but clowns are more in my lane just because I love the new things being done with them, namely batmans.

1 Like

I have a pied male im saving for a project as well once I find the right female

2 Likes

Id go with, lesser, Leopard, Fire or Orange Dream :blush:

1 Like