What gene would you guys assume? 😏

3 Likes

Cinnamon or Black Pastel is my guess from those pics.

1 Like

I second the cinnamon or black pastel.

1 Like

I assumed cinnamon although it’s for sale at my local pet smart as a normal I think I’ll take a gamble :joy:

1 Like

Do you currently/think about breeding? If so you could possibly try to prove it out when he/she is up to size. Just saying

I recently just had my first clutch hatch out couldn’t be more excited hoping in a few years to have a name for myself within the hobby :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I also sexed it, for sure a female

1 Like

Then it is up to you to gamble but I would recommend MM thought

I agree that’s where I got most of my collection just wanted input from others as to what they’re opinions were

1 Like

It’s a Cinnamon something you can pickup at a show for $40/$60 from a breeder.

4 Likes

I appreciate the insight almost every post ive creates here you’ve helped me with :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That is the point of the community to share knowledge and share the love of reptiles

1 Like

Yeah petsmarts and pectos don’t really sell morphs. They sort of group all of them as normal from what I’ve seen. Morphs such as fire, blade, enchi, and a couple others get sold as normals but the funny thing is that they sell pastels as “fancy”.

2 Likes

I would say cinnamon doesn’t look black pastel

2 Likes

Cinnamon. Though I don’t personally recommend snakes from petco or petsmart. They usually neglect em and supporting them doing so isn’t the best thing. Better to get from a good breeder and support someone that needs it/deserves it.

1 Like

Cinnamon from my end.