What Happens When Seller Loses Touch?

So just an update… They did get back to me on the 25th and seemed impatient/upset with me that it’s taking so long to ship? I again suggested a day and they haven’t gotten back to me yet. For their impatience and seeming upset that it’s taking so long to setup a day… They really arent giving me much to work with.

My fear is them stalling until it’s to cold to ship the snake and then refuse refund. Which is, again, whatever at this point since I wouldn’t be getting it back via PayPal dispute whatever… More concerned my gf won’t have the snake she’s still asking when it’ll be here and her dissapointment.

6 Likes

Another updated… So managed to find another seller that has these snakes for sell. They are wild caught unfortunately but my gf won’t go without the snake she’s so excited about? I’ve already inquired about one of those just in case this other does indeed fall through like I think it will.

2 Likes

Be careful about buying WC Green Snakes. They can be fragile.

2 Likes

@westridge

Well it was supposed to be a display animal only anyways. No real handling time ect. I know there are parasites (mites and internal stuff) I gotta be careful of to. The green snake is gonna be in a room by itself as well. No chance of getting something from my snakes or visa versa.

1 Like

I’ve seen wild caught ball pythons that still had ticks on them at the pet store. Be careful who you buy from and always research them to make sure their legit.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Shipping to Kansas

Its the holidays and with the pandemic it might take time. As for months, in many scenarios its acceptable. I waited 3 months for weather to be good to ship a reptile from Dynasty. It was consistently too cold along the route or where I live.

2 Likes

FINAL UPDATE!

Not good news either. Breeder gave another excuse on why they could not ship. Whether true or not I accepted it but said that with the weather turning cold I didn’t trust the snake to arrive safely. Asked only for a partial refund since part of the delay is on my part for back shipping on tank and such.

They said they were willing to give back full refund (again I said partial is all that’s needed consider the rest care expenses during the time) but couldn’t because no money in PayPal. While extremely irritating (who spends money before you send the animal at the least) I gave them until the end of the month.

Long story short… No snake and several excuses why or general lack of contact. Also probably no refund either.

5 Likes