What has been your favourite topics of the year?

This year we have seen a lot of topics created. Some fun, sad, controversial, thought provoking, educational, soppy, and some …short lived.

Even if you didn’t take part in the conversations, which has been you personal favourite of 2020?

3 Likes

This very eye opening topic

Has definitely changed and educated many’s views on this topic.

2 Likes

I’ve enjoyed the Lighten the Mood thread.

7 Likes

I’ve really enjoyed everyone’s opinions about Spider morphs in THIS thread.

I have also enjoyed Lighten The Mood and BP and Reptile of The Month

3 Likes

I’m partial to the leopard gecko morph masterlist wiki , the glossary wiki, my silly dubia colony tutorial, and the memorial thread.

4 Likes

I’m new here this year and can attest that this is the best reptile forum on the internet. My only bookmarked topic is Part 2 of the Morph Encyclopedia I’ve referenced it countless times. Such a treasure trove of information.
The most inspiring thread would have to go to Trouble Selling - as a person who has chosen this over crocheting or guns to become my true middle aged adult hobby, it made me feel like I’ve made a solid decision.
I’ve got to shout out to the smiles and the laughs though - Silly Snakes, and Lighten the mood are both great threads!

2 Likes

I echo what @stackedbp said! I’d also like to add I really enjoyed the time and effort @eaglereptiles put into doing the Guess the Morph Quizzes! Surprised it didnt pick up as much steam especailly with some of the newer to morph ID’ing like I am.

4 Likes