What is everyone's most anticipated clutch this season?

That is a wonderful record you have even with the bad clutch

Its more than 1 bad clutch. In 5 clutches I have had 12 bad eggs 11 of those were slugs and the mother of the first clutch it was her first clutch and she isnt doing good. I donā€™t think she is going to make it.

I am wondering if its because of the move. I recently moved to a new state

I am in only in my second season, but I had one girl lay 8 eggs, lost all the eggs and the mother. I feel your pain there. I hope she makes it.

Wow, all of your pairings look amazing! Iā€™m a ways off from breeding. The male I want to breed is only 245 grams and the female is 1,226 grams.
Him: banana, pastel, mojave, spider (Lucifer)
Her: cinnamon, pastel (Delilah)

So sorry man, thatā€™s really hard I mean all that time invested into a beautiful breedable female, even if you bought her as an adult. That must be really hard, I am sorry.

1 Like

It happens. I knew it canā€™t always go well

1 Like

The move is almost certainly a factor. Iā€™ve had females fail to produce after being moved to a different block in the same city. They are very sensitive to moves.

1 Like

I fed Charlie, the pewter female, two smalls today. She was very eager on both rats.
Butters refused again so I had the extra thawed out lol

1 Like

Love that you have names on them!! And good pairings in there!

2 Likes

I have a female pastel enchi chocolate dg het poss het hypo and ultramel that I canā€™t wait till she is ready to pair

2 Likes

She sounds like sheā€™ll be a powerhouse if she proves out! What are you going to pair to her?

Not sure yet. Iā€™m thinking tristripe to get some dh

1 Like

received_2301505083496532
Old pic of her

3 Likes

She gorgeous, and that sounds like a cool pairing!

Just trying to find that right male tristripe

I have seen a few but not what 8m looking for

Well I wish you luck in finding what youā€™re looking for! Tristripe DGs would be awesome to have

2 Likes

Didnā€™t want to make a whole new thread to post this on so Iā€™m slapping it here :rofl:

My more recent-ish acquirement, Apricot, has been off food for the past 3 weeks after being a relatively consistent eater.

Iā€™ve had females do this before when theyā€™re interested in breeding, so I decided to try a male with her.
My first attempt was with my little boy Nedir (cinnamon mahogany het albino), but heā€™s not even 500 grams yet so I didnā€™t have high expectations. He did not show any interest in breeding.

Sherbet is also a virgin breeder, but I thought maybe some double het albino pieds would be something worthwhile. He didnā€™t take long in figuring it out this time around ā€” last time I paired him to a female he kept trying to breed her neck :rofl:

1 Like