What new reptiles have you bought recently? 2.0

Those eyes are too much!:rofl::rofl: Beautiful color on these animals!

6 Likes

Congratulations @westridge on getting that perfect pair! I looked at the photos before I read what you wrote and I should really have my reading glasses on because I was wondering if the eyes were just positioned further back inside the head, where typical snakes’ eyes are. THEN I read your post, and zoomed in on the first photo and it kind of startled me because they are the same color as the head lol. What a really unique set of gorgeous snakes!

5 Likes

Maybe a post from me might be coming here if the communication goes well……:upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Yayyy that’s exciting Riley! Can’t wait to see!

4 Likes

Well well well! And what pray tell are we going to see in the next few days, from you possibly…… :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:??? :joy:

5 Likes

Well @nswilkerson1! If that’s not a reptile of the month I don’t know what is! And the last picture should be photo of the month! So enter those guys!

They truly are very unique and quite adorable little creatures! Congratulations on a true find! :clap::100:

5 Likes

It is a boa…
A female….
2021….
That is all I am saying right now :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Ok dear! I will wait! :joy:

6 Likes

Btw I just might have something to show off in a couple of weeks………. just sayin…… :joy::rofl::joy:

5 Likes

Well I’m going to the NARBC show in Arlington, TX on Sunday so you never know.

4 Likes

Oh really? Hmmm :wink:

5 Likes

Well I’m getting the “itch” to add a specific morph to the family because since you guys are getting more creatures I feel FOMO. Fingers crossed that my husband is in a good mood tomorrow at the reptile show. My daughter then turns on the “daddy you love me so much right? Because my birthday is coming up and if you buy me this snake it can be my birthday present”! It almost always works. That’s why we have 4 dogs lol

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Kids are evil, but smart
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Yep! Here’s hoping he’s in the very best mood ever tomorrow @gina5678! :pray::pray::pray::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::heart:

6 Likes

Well, what did you get? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Since you aren’t a regular yet (we have special chat room because of how awesome we are lol) I will go ahead and say the @gina5678 got, drumroll please… Nothing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

And my trip to NARBC has been cancelled.

5 Likes

Nooooooooooooooo! :sob:

5 Likes

Ya know, its not a terrible thing. I’ve still got a lot to do to reorganize the reptile that its best I dont add anything else right now.

4 Likes

I very much enjoyed the show but I’m kind of proud of myself for resisting making impulse buys because that is the story of my life. I was tempted to buy a hognose but was able to walk away because I know their care is different than my ball pythons so it wasn’t in my best interest nor was it what I was in search of.

There are 2 more expos in October I’d like to attend so I am cautiously optimistic I will find what I’m looking for.

Thank you for asking @eorr53

5 Likes