What new reptiles have you bought recently?

@lumpy you were absolutely right. What’s one more crested gecko and 2 more BP. Adult females which is like finding Bigfoot and a unicorn. Pics to follow

2 Likes

Yes please!!

2 Likes

These are the new girls. Started a thread cuz I need some help with one of the morph id

9 Likes

I absolutely love the look at the top one it’s so beautiful

First one is definitely a super cinnamon with pastel but hard to tell if it has anything else. Some combos like your will have things like spider and you would never be able to tell based off just pattern because super cinny over powers everything else. The second is likely a Orange dream or just a very nice normal but more likely the first guess. I’d wait for others to chime in though.

2 Likes

@nathan_e the first is a pewter g stripe based on the seller. The other is the one that is a big ? In the thread I posted I have pics of her from multiple angles to get the best guesses. Thoughts and help on morph

2 Likes

I’d say the unknown girl is definitely a Pastel, possibly with a banded/reduced gene such as Blade, Enchi or Orange Dream.

1 Like

Too, super cinnamon maybe a pastel gene happening, I would say a very pretty normal with unique pattern.

1 Like

Just received this past Thursday - 1.1 Paradigm Colombian Rainbows.

17 Likes

You have more pictures of these guys??? First time I’ve seen them! Very unique! :fire:

3 Likes

T+ and T- expressed. I’d like to find an Anery female and make some triple hets down the road. I’ll try to get some more photos soon.

4 Likes

1 male Mitten-handed Tree-ceratops

20 Likes

Not only did I pick up this pretty little cinnamon orange dream girl when I got my blackhead leopard boy a few weeks ago

I picked this princess up from the hub today, banana leopard spider het pied. I think she’s about to shed but her purple is still insane in person.

10 Likes

Added these two to my collection as well!

0.1 pastel banana 66% het piebald
Plan is to finish raising her up and then pair her to Sherbet, my banana piebald male. Hoping that pied proves out, I’d get to be able to make some really cool stuff with her!
Edit: We named her Peaches.

0.1 red albino
A subadult female hog that I’ll be able to breed next season. I’ll either be breeding her to Mango (orange albino) or Blizzard if he’s big enough by then (snow)
Edit: Have not decided on a name yet. Was considering naming her Peril after the Wings of Fire character, but I’m unsure about that at the moment.

10 Likes

Too Many

Albino pinstripe
bel Super Lesser
Mojave Pastel 100% Het Pied Mojave pastel
enchi
Lesser pastel
Het albino and het axanthic

All in these in the last 6 weeks and a few others. Can someone direct me to an addiction helpline :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

11 Likes

Just picked her up last week. Someone was rehoming from facebook. 100% het lavender and albino. She was much smaller than I was anticipating

14 Likes

You should try to pick up a male with matching genetics, because I’ve seen the combo, and it is gorgeous.

4 Likes

Now thats a dangerous pokemon

3 Likes

That’s definitely the plan! Sadly I don’t have a 100% het coral male. Just a conda het lavender 66% het albino and a visual lavender 66% het albino. Here’s to hoping they prove out.

That gal is gas! Super nice!!! Love leopard spider combos!

4 Likes