What’s up dreamers?!

Hey everyone! Grey here from Dream Potion Pythons! Alexis and I are having a really exciting season over here, our first multi-clutch season! We have some awesome animals available right now, and are looking forward to bringing some awesome content as well! On the topic of content, I also work for an independent marketing firm, and presently we are looking to take on some smaller contracts to flesh out our portfolio a little more! We provide services in web dev, e-commerce, social management, and content creation! Whether it be for your breeding business, your rack building business, your restaurant, or other startup, we would love to work with you, and can flex to nearly any budget! Feel free to hit us up about snakes, marketing, fitness, music, or whatever your heart desires! We’re always happy to interact with the reptile community! Keep dreaming, dreamers!

4 Likes

Welcome! Congrats on your exciting season, best of luck on your clutches! I may contact you in the future for some content creation help. I can take great photos but graphical design etc is not my wheelhouse. I’ll eventually want a Top Notch Pythons logo, watermark, youtube video startup logo thing, etc. I’m still a long ways out but it’s good to know there’s someone in the same field I can work with. Will definitely keep you guys in mind. Awesome shirts by the way, go Chaise!

1 Like

Hi! Nice to hear you’re having a good season. What kind of projects are you working on?

1 Like

Presently we have several Orange Dream projects going with lots of hypo involved, as well as many of the “cleaning” codoms like Enchi, Fire, and the like. We also have some interesting ideas for some of our current subadults once they get up to weight involving Mystic, Champagne, blackhead, and even some Pied :slight_smile:

1 Like

That all sounds pretty awesome. Good luck!

1 Like

First up: you guys are wearing the right T-Shirts!!! Secondly: you’ve come to the right place. :wink:

Thanks for the support! :wink::v:

1 Like