What to do if seller doesn't respond in a couple hours?

Sounds like a I want it and I want it now situation? :roll_eyes:

Let see

Some people are busy at shows.

Some people take the day off and enjoy their family on a sunday after working all week.

How dare they not answer within 2 hours?

With that kind of patience and snarky comment if this is how you interact everytime you contact a breeder donā€™t be surprise if people do not want to sell to you.

4 Likes

What snarky comment? And why are you coming at me like that I didnā€™t disrespect anybody

1 Like

I just started using this site I donā€™t know how all this stuff works. Iā€™m pretty new to the reptile world too. I donā€™t know anything about shows

I thought it was like underground where you just submit your order

ā€œNot interested in selling?ā€ Sounds snarky to me. Also pretty disrespectful to a breeder/seller. I wouldnā€™t want to sell to you at that point either honestly.

3 Likes

Well it wasnā€™t meant that way

It wasnā€™t meant that way, but you have to learn that other people view what you say differently online.

1 Like

Well anyway sorry Iā€™ll just remove myself from the site and do everyone a favor. Sorry Iā€™m trying to get into reptiles and I donā€™t know how this stuff works

And yes I work all week too my friend. I work at two men and a truck I know about hard work. Why do you feel you can talk to me that way? Iā€™m not trying to disrespect anybody.

I am new too all of this I was trying to get into a new hobby you could have just told me what I did wrong I can take criticism

Itā€™s not snarky. You said that you were excited and wanted the snake. You also messaged the seller multiple times without them even giving you a initial response so you wanted them to go out of the way to respond to you.

You mean state facts that are pure common sense when you come and complain someone did not answer to you within 2 hours using a catchy title

If your not ready to sell donā€™t post it for sale or at least send messages back please ?

Well because someone has to point out how irrealistic your expectations are, if you wanted to hear how right your complaint was it will definitely not come from me.

I believe this is a lesson to learn you canā€™t have everything yesterday.

4 Likes

Well said. I like this saying very much

I just want to point out that Morphmarket is where a large majority of big big BIG breeders sell a lot of their reptiles. I canā€™t think of one big breeder that doesnā€™t off the top off my head.

My expectations were to get a message back from a seller that is all

Thatā€™s understandable but you have to wait. The vast majority wont get back to you even within the next hour. Itā€™s not a matter of bad communication but they also have things to do and cant always respond instantly.

By putting them on blast in the community?

All I can see coming from this is that you have been added to a ā€˜do not sellā€™ list.

2 Likes

I removed all his information

Yeah and most people dont realize that when the message indicates they read it does not mean they read that specific message. Just opening your email will say that you read it even if you never saw it.

But left the very specific morph :thinking:

3 Likes