What to do with bad purchased snakes?

Well I’m glad for your snake is doing well

I’ve already stated that I don’t wish to discuss it anymore there is no point. I learned my lesson on buying snakes

I’m sorry that I wasted you peoples time on my issue. I again will refrain from asking or contributing. I don’t mean to be a problem. Best to you all and your snakes

you are not a problem, just unlucky. I hope that your snake does well.

1 Like

this is my spider combo enchi fire od . The breeder said it never showed a sign of wobble. I figure id post .

1 Like

ALL spiders and combos do wobble to a degree from mild to severe, in some cases it is so mild it is hardly visible by the untrained eye.

Now things such as temperatures, and stress from handling, and shipping etc may increase the wobble.

If you have not done so already lower your temps to 86 and refrain from handling for a while.

And obviously if an animal can eat on it’s own and does not do the death roll constantly not able to right itself up, the animal can live a long healthy life.

7 Likes

I assume you are expert?

Deb has been breeding for many years and is a well respected member of the community. I consider her to be in expert.

7 Likes

I don’t know about that but I have 20+ years experience in reptiles in general and 14 years in breeding ball pythons (having produced my fair share of spider combos) but still learning every day, how about you?

6 Likes

I’m already very upset over this whole ordeal thanks for more . I now wish I would have left it alone.

Thanks for all the input . I’m sorry I offended spider people. I like spiders also I just wanted one with little to no problems .

1 Like

You did not offend anyone, you ask questions people answer, everyone has offered help but somehow every time people do so you see it as a personal attack, and get upset rather than see it for what it is, people trying to help YOU, so hopefully you will take this in consideration for next time, people here are trying to help.

And since you no longer want to discuss this as it is to upsetting I will simply lock this thread and will be happy to re-open it if you change your mind.

24 Likes