Who doesn’t love Black Pastel!?

Hoping this guy will pass on his black pastel to atleast one clutch… soon. :crossed_fingers:

Black Pastel Leopard het clown/pied

7 Likes

What are you planning to pair to?

1 Like

Black pastel is still my favorite gene lol. Here’s some current pictures of my crew. Plan is to do enchi pairings with all 3 females to make blanchi combos! Haven’t bred my male who is the sire of all 3 in a couple years but plan on doing a couple black pastel champagne pairings soon.

8 Likes

Not a black pastel, but in this combo it looks pretty similar.

My banana cinnamon that I hatched out this year

5 Likes

Hypo super enchi het clown
And
Banana fire het clown

3 Likes

That’s a killer pairing!

2 Likes

Thanks.

It’s actually going to be a who’s the daddy clutch. The second male she is paired to is
Black pastel mojave vanilla spider orange ghost g-stripe.

His true colors are insanely hard to capture, but this is a decent photo of him.

5 Likes

Blanchis are great. I’ve made a few nice ones over the past couple of years.

They also look great with pied, IMO. Even in het form it enhances their color. The first two were posted near the top of this thread back when they were babies, so if you scroll up and back down you can see how they’ve aged.

4 Likes

Never realised how Amazing black Pastel was…
We used to own a big ol 3kg Female pastel black pastel, the first thing I wanted to put her to funny enough was my Banana!
Unfortunately I don’t have her now but all these combos are beautiful! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Super nice man! I’m a fan! My females are the product of a failed grey matter project. But I’m super happy with them! I’m pushing towards blanchi and gargoyle hypo combos with them!

Huge fan of the third snake! Super nice for sure!

2 Likes

Love this guy as well! Would fit in well at my house lol.

3 Likes

I love black pastel, especially in albino.Haven’t got one yet to add to my albino collection, but I hope to soon.

@saleengrinch wow, whats that one? Pied black pastel or anything else, its awesome. I want.

3 Likes

She is black pastel champagne hypo I hatched her in 2019! One of my personal favorites!

This picture really shows how much hypo changes a snake as it ages!

4 Likes

Wow that must be a long label

1 Like

Lol. I originally got him for one project. Then got another female for him, then realized he would go great with a couple from other projects. I think I just realized I have a project group “everything should have black pastel enchi hypo” and he’s the main man.lol

1 Like

I managed to get it onto two lines of a three-ish inch label, but even with some abbreviations they type is kinda small.

Usually if I have to reference him for anything I just call him 6 guns, shorter to say and write out.

2 Likes

Guess I can update my current(ish) Blk collection in here

11 Likes

@t_h_wyman what is the fourth one from the bottom? Feel like I’ve seen that one before! Definitely a fan

2 Likes

Whoops, guess I’ve been holding out…
Didn’t realize we were posting all the black pastels in our collections.
Here’s two more males and a female that finish out the Black pastels that I currently have.

6 Likes

This boy?

He is my BlkPastel Cypress Woma

7 Likes