Who doesn’t love the Banana gang?!

Im obsessed with this snake

My very first banana boy when he was a baby. Hes what made me get into snakes. Ill also include a pic of him all grown up at just over 800 grams. Pairing him with my Enchi Bee and Soul sucker yellow belly girls.

![VINNY|666x500]

3 Likes

Oh well might put a picture of our future breeder here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Super Pastel Banana Fire Butter Pinstripe. :grin:

4 Likes

Pastave Banana

4 Likes

What about a superbanana mojave?

3 Likes

Just a banana lol

4 Likes

Love this thread , got 2 baby boys myself Floyd and ace , banana butter and banana Mojave

2 Likes

My chocolate bannana not the most friendly snake but definitely beautiful

1 Like

Those of you that have been in the hobby awhile what difference do you see between the coral glow and banana lines…and also how many breeders really know/track which line they have or do people just call them what they want?

@thecrawdfather They are the same. Same effect on sex ratios, same effect on colors, etc. The only real difference is that they were produced as mutations by two different breeders (rare, but is possible). I have seen some people listing snakes as both Banana and Coral Glow lately, so I think most just call them what they want. Though, if they are only listed as coral glow, I have noticed people try and charge more for them.

1 Like

I am late to the party, but here is my Pastel Banana Champagne het VPI boi.

5 Likes

I have been told the coral glow line holds colors better but I’ve never owned one yet and haven’t seen any side by sides or anything myself to support that.

They are the same line, mature the same way. They were both imported the same year and went in 2 different collection NERD which became the Coral Glow and Will Slough which became the banana.

I work with both and I have produced many combos with both without crossing them to keep each line unique as I have had specific request for one or another, however I would think that they are like Pastel and by now since the price are where they are people have cross them into another.

Both can be very variable when they hatch and mature when it comes to color as well as amount of spots.

3 Likes

That’s a great way to put it. I have no immediate plans to add any but of course getting a nice banana girl is a must eventually.

1 Like

The girl that started it all for us.

10 Likes

Banana Blaze.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Banana firefly

Banana Pastel het pied

Banana fire

2 Likes

I was going to say the same thing!! Going to have to add sugar/calico to our banana breeding projects.Our Bumblebee Sugar female would be perfect.

1 Like

Wait, so sugar and calico are also the same like banana vs coral glow? Like 2 names for the same thing (maybe first bred from 2 sources but hell, a gene is a gene)?
Also yeah, i’ve been spamming this forum with tons of Helios’ photos already, i might add him to this thread as well.
Banana enchi het pied male maker

5 Likes