Who doesn’t love the Banana gang?!

I got rid of all mine

Sterling banana

3 Likes

3 Likes

Man you must be some kind of genius to figure that ID out from a plain yellow snake!

It’s not plain yellow in person. I didn’t produce it and g stripe is a new project for me so I’m relying on the breeders Id . I only produced the one on the bottom.

2 Likes

He is the bestest hat.

3 Likes

Ollie

Mor

3 Likes

What is Ollie? I really love his colors.

1 Like

He is Banana Spider VPI Axanthic (and a delightful dude!)

1 Like

He just shed and I have to say he gets better with age. Banana lesser pinstripe fire,

2 Likes

0.1 banana hra
0.1 banana silver bullet

3 Likes

I want to see more of this girl! She is seriously interesting.

I cant wait for her to get up to weight. Just added her to the fam a few weeks ago. Tonight was her 3rd feeding.

1 Like

Here’s a group picture of my banana gang from this morning! Not the greatest picture everybody was acting up lol.

Banana spotnose enchi pastel, banana calico butter fire, cinnamon g stripe pastel pinstripe banana!

5 Likes

Dude, you have some of the most :fire: snakes I’ve seen. Get your butt out into the sunshine with a group and take some snaps :pray:

2 Likes

@eaglereptiles I definitely would want some sunlight pictures of this one!

1 Like

Thanks!!! I for real appreciate it! I will try and get some natural light pictures!

1 Like

3 Likes

I love the third banana with all its orange

1 Like

Let’s see what you all have for Banana, or Coral Glow, (depending on your preference) any combos/single gene, whatever you’ve got and whatever you’ve done!

3 Likes