Whole Lotta Rosie, and morph ID

Here we have Rosie, my big girl. I’ve had her for quite a while, she was originally a rescue. I’ve always taken her for a normal but I figured I’d put this out here, since she just shed and everything is nice and bright and clear, if anyone thinks different? And if you do, maybe explain what you see and why? Thanks.

I know these aren’t the best pictures for this, but she’s pretty large and quite a mover, for a ball python, so I didn’t get a whole lot of clear shots I could share. Anyway, any feedback is appreciated, thank you.

2 Likes

Definitely interesting looking! With the eyes on the dorsal and alien heads and sonic rings! I don’t know if I would say she has any other genes going on but super neat looking for sure.

1 Like

Well hopefully, in the near future, we’ll see what her pairing with an Enchi Pinstripe YB turns out. She’s enormous, easily 5 feet long, and was around 3000g last time she was weighed, and based on her physical appearance, you can kind of see the tail suck going on in at least one shot, I’m hoping she’s on her way to finding out.

1 Like

Well for sure keep us posted! Would love to see what that ginormous lady throws for sure!

1 Like