Who's Eggcited? Help Identify

(OD YB Mojave x Jolliff Tiger het Lavender)

15 Likes

Gorgeous! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Should be out in next few days

6 Likes

Nice big bright strong veins!!

2 Likes

3 out 4 to go.

6 Likes

All babies out of the eggs.

8 Likes

Some good looking babies!

1 Like

Nice clutch! I love Jolliff Tiger, very underrated in my opinion.

3 Likes

I agree with you , I believe the gene has a lot of potential, It’s just that not a lot of people work with it.

2 Likes

I think it’s odd given it’s untapped potential.
It’s hard to say what’s possible because it’s a hard morph to figure out, and like you said not enough people devoted projects with it. But mixed with some recessives, I think it could take off.

2 Likes

Congrats! great looking clutch

3 Likes

The most ive seen it worked with was with Albino, Pieds and Lavender. I have two supers and I agree that it’s a hard gene to figure out, because each one seems to look different. In Unknown’s clutch, I want to say there is some Tiger in there, but Orange Dream also reduces. Either way, these have such a bright, epic, color.

3 Likes

Same here. Besides those recessives, I haven’t seen it come out in many more. I think you start to throw some Ultramel or a Ghost line, we could see some of the other traits it displays.
And I agree, I see some Tiger in @unkn0vvn1221 clutch, but the color and contrast on the Orange Dreams is insane. Very good genetic pairing overall.

2 Likes

Thank you guys. I will add updated pictures once they shed out and hopefully get some help identifying these.

2 Likes

Still Pre shed Guessing.

4 Likes

Sire: OD YB Mojave

Dam: Jolliff Tiger Het Lav

5 Likes

Some Killer snakes! They are awesome!

3 Likes

I think those are accurate guesses. I’d say the same for genes.
That mojave yb tiger is killer! Nice looking clutch.

2 Likes

Thanks. Do you have Tiger in your collection?

1 Like

I do not unfortunately. I had to rehome a lot of my collection back in the beginning of the year due to health concerns and hospital bills.
Now I’ve just started building up again and have been focusing around retics. I still have my old pied left, and I’ll be looking for a female to add and pair him to in the next 3 years.

4 Likes