Wild Caught ⚠️

I feel that if WC are going to be flagged or have a warning on them so should animals with known possible physical or neurological issues, certain morphs known to possibly have these. Perhaps an educational or informative page for said WC and CBB animals with known issues. I feel WC will be singled out and not other issues associated with some CBB animals.
Also, just something to throw out there and I do not know how I could be implemented but maybe vetting people/companies selling WC?

1 Like

I don’t know what is the settings that is causing all of the emails to go out, but can we please top commenting, or just delete this post. Every single morph market community member is getting random emails with every comment, and reply. Majority of us are for having wild caught animals being clearly marked.

having the wild caught animals clearly marked means that a buyer can not claim an animal was not clearly marked as wild caught. This does not make the seller any more accountable.

Can we please end this debate or at least lock the comments? I had to log into my community account just to let y’ll know that maybe over a thousand morph market users are getting spammed by this topic, and there is no way to unsubscribe from the emails.

2 Likes

The issue has actually been resolved. What’s happening is the comments that were sent out before are still in an email Q list and it was a complete accident but the remaining ones will have to be distributed. These ones after the point of the change or no longer sent. I am sorry that this happened.

5 Likes

This is already a feature for some morphs, it shows up when you click on the individual ad.

5 Likes