YouTube channels

Hi guys.
Do any of you have YouTube channels?

I spend a lot of my day watching snake videos on YouTube but I’ve sort of stuck to the same few guys that I watch and I’d be more than happy to watch anyone new just for the fresh content. It would also be nice to put a character to the usernames on here.

Even if you don’t have a channel of your own, still chirp in with who your favourite YouTuber (reptile-wise) is and maybe even your favourite/ most educational video.

Anyway, have a nice day/night depending where you are.

13 Likes

We have one (MotleyMorphs on youtube) that kind of just follows our lives in the reptile hobby with informational bits here and there.

4 Likes

i will get watching right away :slight_smile: thank you.

just to be sure, is this the right one? https://youtu.be/qjRhde6Llqk

1 Like

yup thats the one!

2 Likes

I like the pumpkin idea, its a fun bit of brain stimulation. Harley seemed to enjoy it :smiley:

1 Like

JKR and BILLY are my go tos

2 Likes

The thing i have noticed with Billy that really stands out is his cleanliness, while doing one thing with one hand he is wiping/dusting/cleaning with his other.
his enthusiasm gets me excited sometimes as if i was the one in his shoes.

4 Likes

You should watch Brian Kusko
Luv him and what he stands for

5 Likes

I’ll definitely give him a watch. Thank you :grin:

1 Like

Personally my favorite is Matt with Olympus reptiles. I haven’t seen anyone else that is completely transparent with their operation and show the good bad and ugly. Everyone makes the yay go me videos when they crush the odds on a clutch but since I want to have realistic expectations of what the hobby and business is really like I like someone that shares all their laying/hatching numbers, successes and failures and I’ve learned a lot.

That being said while he is the only guy I watch every single video for I love dabbling through many of the bigger channels mentioned above as well, so many years of knowledge and experience are really awesome to see.

12 Likes

I have one, I’m not gonna say it’s professional, but I tried. Just talking about the collection and the projects I’m working on.

4 Likes

Clint’s reptiles is one of my favs, but he doesn’t just cover snakes so idk if he can be counted as a snake youtuber. He is the reason I want to get a fire skink. :grinning:

10 Likes

In addition to some of the channels already mentioned I sometimes watch Dav Kaufman Reptile Adventures and Reptilian Garden but they are more reptiles as a whole channels rather than snake only ones.

6 Likes

Of course Ive thought about starting my own channel a few times but it would likely end up as a gaming channel with some random stuff mixed in.

1 Like

He allways fun to watch https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjJxDMyNoveVimsJsz9A38g

4 Likes

I’m a total addict of reptile youtube channels. Especially the ones with ball pythons, boa’s and morphs and then trying to guess the morphs before they tell them :grin:. I will just put the full list. A lot are already mentioned but maybe it’s easier to see the full list at once

Chris Hardwick (mainly ball pythons and retics)
Jason’s exotics ( boa’'s)
Brain Barczyk (who doesn’t know this one)
Brain Boas (boa’s)
Freedom breeder (ball pythons)
Renowned reptiles
Balls2u (mainly ball pythons, some other)
Dav kaufman ( reptiles)
New England reptiles ( NERD) ( reptiles)
Justin Kobylka (ball pythons)
Wickens Wicked reptiles ( reptiles)
Clint’s Reptiles ( reptiles)
Snake Discovery (different type snakes)
Predator BP (ball pythons)
Go Herping ( reptiles)
Muscle serpents university (mainly ball pythons, boa’s)
Olympus Reptiles ( ball pythons and venomous)
Mutation creations ( ball pythons)
The royal constrictor (ball pythons)
Cold blood creations (reptiles)
Ozzy boids ( ball pythons)
Urban constrictors ( ball pythons)
Morph mixology reptiles( ball pythons and boa’s)
Triple b tv ( is Brian Kusko but then on snakes not normal vlog)

This should give you some new channel’s to watch :grinning:. Some are more active than the others, some I like more than the others. But I leave it up to you which one you like more. Hope there are some for you here.

8 Likes

Here is our YouTube for anyone looking to find some more content to watch!!
We also just started a every Thursday night live and we had a ton of fun on the last one.

6 Likes

Loving the vids! been a subscriber to you guys for a few months now and love the stuff you put out! keep it up!

2 Likes

Here’s my channel! Forgot to post it before I think. I don’t have a lot of videos on my channel since I’m still trying to figure all the video stuff out, but I’m gonna try posting more.

6 Likes

I watch Billy and Chris almost daily. Who else do you recommend?

3 Likes