YouTube channels

Have y’all heard about Coop’s Reptiles? It’s an incredible Australian reptile channel that uses innovative techniques for constructing habitats and caring for his animals! Anyway’s here’s a link to the channel, y’all should check it out! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPXnZ8xWV1g-SvF9MPtqP2A

1 Like

Some of the ones I really enjoy other than some of the ones already mentioned are Terrarium Channel, guy is in Europe, has really nice set ups for his collection. Serpa Design, has great DIY videos, again amazing looking bio active set ups. Critta Cam, is a Aussie, in more of the commercial game over there working with “dirt” snakes lol or Antaresia and carpet pythons. and then there’s NKFherping, which is all field herping.

2 Likes

I have thought about it, but honestly i just dont have the stage presence for it at the moment. My favorite is snake discovery, however, i have become a huge fan of “wicans wicked reptiles”. Ive watched some of “clints reptiles” as well and found him well spoken and informative.

4 Likes

Snake Cake Exotics is fun and educational. Practical knowledge and some silliness: https://www.youtube.com/c/SnakeCakeExotics/?sub_confirmation=1

3 Likes

You might like my channel here’s the link https://www.youtube.com/c/KingsKingdomm

1 Like

Just subbed!

Let’s see what you’ve got to offer :blush:

Don’t forget to post your videos into the VoTM next month :wink:

1 Like

Well I watch many types I don’t know if I can mention non reptile YouTubers but I will mention both and yes I’m a YouTuber
Thegamingbeaver
Chandlers wildlife
Ingen
Tyler Nolan
Mrnightmare
MrBallen
Nikko Ortiz
Kaliningrad general
PWA
Mr spherical
Karl sternau
El Salvadorball Animations
Element animation
Wickens wicked reptiles
Drew binsky
Brian barczyk
History matters
Simple history
Brave wilderness
Antscanada
Taco boii
Mrbeast
Nerdout!
Drew durnil
Airsoft alfonse
Sword4000
Ryannotbrian

And like a billion more

The original post says to name your favorite reptile YouTuber.

1 Like

There were a few reptile ones in there, just gotta read between the lines :stuck_out_tongue: haha. But i know what you meant :slight_smile:

Hey guys! So my family and I have a YouTube channel showing off our reptiles & aquatics as well as things we enjoy as a family! If you’d like to check it out here’s the link!

And here’s a link to a few of our reptile/aquatics related videos!

HOW WE KEEP OUR REPTILES! (Outdoor Enclosures Pt. 1)

WELCOME TO OUR FISH ROOM

7 Likes

some of our newer videos!

if you have not yet subscribed we would appreciate it if you did! we try to post weekly or biweekly

4 Likes

Who is Billy?

Probably Billy from mutation creations

2 Likes

I have all the common stuff like WWR, Snake discovery, Clint’s Reptiles, SerpaDesign, AEP, Brian Barczyk, Garden state tortoise, green room python, reptiliatus, Corbin Maxey, nerd, leafy street, Dakota blue exotics, dav kaufman, aquarimax pets, reach out reptiles, mike tytula, Geeky gecko creations(this one seems to be pretty controversial), that barefoot Florida dude and DNA reptiles along with some less known channels like seventh level reptiles, -Aureum-, Christian constrictors, Jax’s reptiles, freya the dwarf caiman, along with some others

2 Likes

I have a youtube channel but it’s not for soft ears :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I mean, I have a YouTube channel, and it’s pretty nice. I have some great looking boas :joy:.

1 Like

here’s a ton more videos! check us out if you’re interested in outdoor reptile keeping and reef tanks!

3 Likes

I think it’s hilarious that we both watch pretty much all the same people but mainly that I knew exactly who you were talking about when I read “that barefoot florida guy”

2 Likes

I have a channel where I draw dinosaurs with different reptile morphs!

-Aureum- on youtube!

2 Likes

even more youtube videos!