YouTube channels

Reach out reptiles.

7 Likes

Oh me too. He is a mind of knowledge

1 Like

As I’m planning to start in ASFs as well as getting BP breeding up and running I have really been enjoying Zen Orcs YT channel the last few weeks. Fairly repetitive content wise but the 4-5 subjects he covers he covers well.

4 Likes

BHB, I really enjoy Brian’s videos.
Triple B TV
Reach Out Reptiles
Prehistoric Pets

4 Likes

my favs are chandlers wildlife, nerd , camp Kenyan ,AEP and reptiles uncaged

4 Likes

I think you would like AEP if you haven’t already found them. He is very new to the hobby as compared to others but is making extremely large strides with his collection and how well he is doing.

4 Likes

Snake Trap Sessions - MJ
Blue Line Morphs
Reach out Reptiles
Rude Dogg Reptiles
R&B Reptiles
Reptiles Unplugged
Ecothermic Dungeon
Smalltown Xotics
The Royal Constrictor
King Austin
Hard Wired Exotics
State 48 Exotics
Ben Cincysnakes

5 Likes

I am just starting out on this platform but I plan to put up more content soon ! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC56YivgKMlGrJhHNtUJw4xw

2 Likes

Team Austin all the way haha

2 Likes

Awesome man thank you, I’ll check him out later tonight.

2 Likes

Just realized I didn’t spell out his full channel/ company name. Hopefully you were still able to find him if you looked him up but his YouTube channel is Always Evolving Pythons. He may also be somewhat familiar to you if you are a fan of Paul Walker because this guy was actually friends with him and worked with him at some point awhile back.

1 Like

I can really promote ASF breeding. I started in summer. For first two months nothing was happening. So you have to be a little bit patient in the beginning. but now they go almost like mass production. I think by now I allready got around 80 babies and still have two females ready to give birth and that with only six females. They really started going when I started giving mealworms for extra protein to the pregnant females ( tip from a asf breeder) The babies grow a little slower then rats but still fast enough and the snakes really love them. Even my worst feeding snake doesn’t skip a meal even when shedding when she get’s a ASF. Zen orc indeed gives good tips when you want to breed them. His channel was really useful to get started.

6 Likes

It’s just finding someone that has them that’s a bear. I’m in 2 asf Facebook groups and trying to find someone within my area. But I will prevail soon!

3 Likes

I LOVE Snake Discovery, Emily is wonderful!

3 Likes

My go to’s are Wickens Wicked Reptiles and Chris Hardwick. I’m apart of WWR’s discord as well which is great.

3 Likes

Royal Constrictor Designs, along with a bunch of the others listed above.

3 Likes

Alright gang, I jumped into the YT game last week. Feel free to check out my channel, and let me know what you think. Of course, likes, and subscribes really help to get the ball rolling early on if you’re so inclined.

Take it easy on me. This my family hobby. I am fortunate enough to have a day job.

What topics do you recommend or want to see?

6 Likes

Subbed :slight_smile:

4 Likes

11 videos in a week and a half :muscle::muscle::muscle: I like you :joy:
Subbed!

3 Likes

I dunno like how legit this guy’s care is but he seems spot on and has helped several lizards in awful condition. Seems new to the YT community to? I just followed cause I like rescue stories, figured I’d share here also.

3 Likes