$1,000 MorphMarket Giveaway

We apologise for the lack of a MorphMarket in Action episode this week, and to make up for it you can head over to MorphMarket on Facebook and check out the latest post :slightly_smiling_face:

SmartSelect_20230403_195846_Chrome

We’re giving away $1,000 toward any animal on MorphMarket . All you need to do is like and comment on the Facebook post! We will pick one person at random, and the winner will simply need to let the seller know about the giveaway. We will pay the seller directly on your behalf! Good luck!

Please share the post!

27 Likes

Hey Thomas! Awesome to see. When’s the closing time for entry into the giveaway?

8 Likes

Erm… who knows? May be a hour, may be a year… be sure to enter :wink:

… but really, the winner will be picked this weekend.

Also please report any scammer/spammers that are claiming other people have won in the comments on Facebook. :pray:

SmartSelect_20230403_201222_Slack

9 Likes

Awesome, just wanted to try to get a little clarity. I’ll get it done today at some point. Thanks!

7 Likes

Lol I went, commented, liked and shared and within 2 minutes a spammer commented with a link. Imagine if the amount of effort they put into ripping people off was used for a legit purpose, they’d be making a nice income.

10 Likes

What if you dont have Facebook? Because I dont. And wont.

10 Likes

You can always have a family member, friend, neighbour, shop keeper make a comment for you :grinning:

8 Likes

I don’t have fb… So sad :smiling_face_with_tear:

8 Likes

Ok yeah. I’ll get my lovely wife to do that!

7 Likes

Got it did. Now to go shopping for boas!

9 Likes

I would love to win! You all know how much I am here :crazy_face:. I will have to set up a Facebook for Christian Constrictors :smirk:.

7 Likes

Wow that would be awesome! I do not have Facebook either…… but a Christian fb would be a different story! :pray:

4 Likes

I have a Christian Constrictors page up now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

If only I had a FB or wanted anything to do with it. Rip my chances.

6 Likes

I technically have a BrightHope fb. My DIL was gonna manage it but that hasn’t happened. I now have an incentive to get on fb again.

5 Likes

I swore off fb years ago because of all the junk stuff that kept popping up. There is way too much information out there that I don’t want to know about…….:face_with_spiral_eyes:

6 Likes

The key to not hating everyone and everything on Facebook is to limit your friends. I think I’m sitting at 23. Legit family, close friends and a few reptile friends I’ve picked up. But not using it works too

8 Likes

Yes your way makes a lot of sense. Either approach is a great compromise! :blush:

5 Likes

Agreed!

I’ve not had it since I was 19 though :joy:

People think I’m weird haha

8 Likes