1 gram Crestie hatchling! (smallest I’ve ever hatched)!

Tbh I usually put it in front of the enclosures and they will cover a few at a time and just zoom in, but I can just do one if I want more of closer look at each enclosure.

I am using 2 cams ATM, but will go back to 1 soon.

I love it, it’s awesome seeing them at night

2 Likes

They’re on eBay! Around £5. I used to have them but lost them so I’m getting another one too :sweat_smile:
0.01g-200g they do :blush:

Not sure if your allowed, but if so can you send me a link when you get yours, that would be great. I’ve looked and looked but loads need calibrating and I’ve no idea how to do that

Just found these that go to 500g not that you’d need it. But… https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/373531454570
if gets removed I’ll private message :blush:
They’re only scales so should be fine!

1 Like

any like that basically. Already calibrated too :blush:

1 Like

Thanks :grin: will look at it now, I just haven’t seen any that were already calibrated!

This was our first crested. He was supposedly 3 months old according to the seller. Granted they also said he was eating 3 crickets a day and no gecko diet. So who knows

4 Likes

Oh blimey, poor thing!
That’s so small! What’s he/she like now? :blush:

1 Like

Poor thing, how long have you had your Crestie now?

About a year old now. With an attitude when he’s hungry. Hella food response if you toss a bug in there… or a hand which sometimes looks the same to him lol.

4 Likes

Your Crestie looks happy

I’ve been bitten by a Crestie that loves bugs, I expected it to hurt and flinched lol how wrong was I :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awh still little! Cute patternless that’s for sure! That’s short snout! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
What’s it’s name? Male or female?

1 Like

Haha don’t!
I ‘cuddled’ Lilo once. Sort of put her to my cheek and told her she’s a pretty mumma, she bit my cheek. :joy:

3 Likes

I’m dying🤣 that’s so me

2 Likes

Just wanted her to know she was loved! Never again, learnt my lesson :joy:
I remember looking at her and telling her that wasn’t nice, she really didn’t care… Other half found it funny though :triumph:

I’ve also been grabbed a couple of my males trying to mate with my hand. Now that isn’t fun.

3 Likes

Oh my goodness😂

1 Like

It’s a male. My wife named him Merlin

1 Like

Ah can’t see baubles so didn’t want to assume.
Oh she picked a great name! :grin:

1 Like

Another shed on its way with Tiny!

6 Likes

Tiny isn’t so Tiny now but a/he is a cutie!

7 Likes