2019 Pastel Dreamsicle

This guy recently finished up his first breeding season like a champ. The two females I paired him with he locked every time until they were gravid and his first babies are due in a month or so. He went off feed during the end of the breeding season and is a little skinny but doing well. He shed and was looking amazing so I snapped a few quick shots. Those “whites” that were in the saddles are coming in very bright yellow while the base tones are this nice orange, makes for incredible contrast and a beautiful snake. Pastel gene coming into play for sure. Can’t wait to see what his babies look like soon!

13 Likes

I just snapped some updated photos of this boy. He’s at 1150 grams and sired many clutches. I love the way pastel dreamsicles develop into adulthood. People see babies with less color than standard dreamsicles/lavenders and dont realize how different they end up later on.

2 Likes

I really like the pastel dreams the best. Definitely a good choice.

1 Like

Thanks Riley. If you ever make it up to central FL you’re always welcome to stop by and see the collection in person!

1 Like

I would absolutely love that. I drive up to central FL quite often. I drive a lot lol. It would also be awesome to meet you in person.

1 Like

Shoot me a private message when you’re coming through, I’m between Daytona and St. Augustine not too far off I 95, I’d love to meet you!

1 Like

Ok, I would probably make it a day trip to go up there because I normally visit friends that are staying there for the day. It will probably be a Friday or a Monday because I have classes and I work all the other days. Thank you for the invite and I will let you know.

1 Like