2020 and 2021 Season Baby Update Pics

Boas! Cant say enough. We had back to back great seasons, not in the way of volume, but in the way of progress. Integration has been super successful and 2022 looks to be in line, Boa Gods willing.

Here are a few of the babies from last season as they start to reach their one year birthdays.

19 Likes

Wow! @boaffliction I love what carbon can add to combos, maybe I will add it to my projects at some point. Number nice is gorgeous beyond reason, I love it!

3 Likes

Amazing babies, all of them! That last one though is crazy looking.

1 Like

I didn’t even know these kinds of colors and patterns were possible in boas! Super nice!

3 Likes

Spectacular animals. Posts like this are always nice to see. They show off beautiful animals, plus they motivate the other keepers to produce excellent offspring. Definitely has me wanting to work on some new projects.

5 Likes

What is this beaut?? :star_struck:

4 Likes

What’s the last one

2 Likes

I will take number nine at the window please, and that completes my order

Lol :joy:

2 Likes

All are very nice. But if they where mine numbers 4, 6 10, 13, and 14 would never leave my home. Thanks for posting your pictures.

Take care
Tom

4 Likes

If we are talking like that I would take 1, 4, 6, 9, and 11!

2 Likes

Great post!

2 Likes

Whoa! All are incredible. I’ve come across your carbon project but I need to look into it more.

I’ll take a 6 &7, man. That’s some color

4 Likes

Daaaannng, I’m gonna have to catch my breath and get my jaw off the floor. What absolute stunners! I don’t think I can choose a favorite. For us non-boa admirers, could you please list morphs? Are these end-goal animals?

3 Likes

Super Aztec 66% Het Carbon Snow. And the Super Aztec has issues and is not recommended to produce. The reasons why we did are shared at boaffliction.com under 2021 season. Thanks!

2 Likes

Labyrinth Fire Het VPI 50% Het Carbon

not even close! Thats the beauty of this project, so much more to be done!

Thank you!!

1 Like

Stunningly beautiful. Part of what I love about herps is their vast range of beauty, and these are prime examples. Good luck with your 2022 season and please do keep these updates coming as time permits. Serious eye candy! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing that info (about Super Aztecs) That’s good to know in general and the first Ive heard that. They truly are beautiful, all of them, congrats on the successes!

1 Like