Since I’ve already got eggs (overwhelming this early haha) I thought it might be fun to make a thread to track my clutches and resulting hatchlings in one spot. This community so far is pretty ball python driven so let’s add a little variety! Most of my colubrids are still in brumation but they will be warmed up in a few weeks. A few are out already since they’ve gone into shed early.
Planned Pairings 2020:
- Anaconda het. Albino X Extreme Red het. Albino
- Snow X Axanthic het. Albino
- Albinoconda x Albinoconda
- Snow x Granite 66% ph Axanthic
- Albinoconda x Arctic Anaconda 66% ph Sable 50% ph Albino
Got a few others that are potential but these are the ones I’ve decided on for sure.
- Grey (Unknown Line) X Buckskin (Vivid)
- Okeetee X Okeetee Tessera
- RADAR x WY Bell ph Eclipse (2 eggs so far)
- RADAR x Bold Stripe Bell het. Eclipse
- Firebold X HC Tang Tremper het. Eclipse (test breeding)
- WY HC CH Tang Tremper ph Eclipse X Firebold (test breeding)
- Firebold X Firebold
- Firebold X Blood / Electric Tangerine
1/3/2020 -> First clutch has been laid from Fry x Sunflower (RADAR x WY Bell ph Eclipse). Incubating at 80F, will be around 55 days to hatch.
And the parents: