2020 Holdbacks

Let’s see everyone’s holdbacks this year! I just hatched my first clutch and got an amazing one, so I’ll go first…

What are you holding back?

32 Likes

I have a couple I’m considering holding back, but this girl for sure will be a holdback. She’s an Orange Ghost, Champagne, Huffman, Phantom.

31 Likes

This thing is smoking!!! Nice work

7 Likes

Nothing crazy but my 3 hold backs this season

13 Likes

@tiki108 Nice. I’m not big on champagne, but she’s a looker!

@saleengrinch Thanks! She’s a Black Pastel Enchi Pied.

@jormungands_den Very cool. What are the genetics?

3 Likes

Female Spider mojave and then a male and female pastel yellow belly 100% het pied

4 Likes

61 Likes

What a beautiful baby!

4 Likes

The BEL (mystic butter) in this pic will be my first holdback ever… only female out of the clutch so far (besides the last one in the egg) and she’s just precious!

Might have more holdbacks later in the season, depending on what hatches out of my other 2 clutches that have yet to be laid.
One clutch is gonna be 1.0 butter spinner x 0.1 pewter, the other 1.0 banana yellowbelly x 0.1 spider

13 Likes

Very nice! Can’t go wrong with a BEL.

I’ve got more on the way too. Three more clutches in the incubator and another girl due to lay. I’m sure I’ll have more holdbacks to add in the next few months.

4 Likes

I would love some help with this one. From my Pastel Clown x Banana YB Pastel Enchi Het Clown Male maker. It’s a female. Some have said Banana Pastel YB Clown, others have said Killer YB Clown. Thoughts? Do you see Banana in there? Would love it if it was Banana. Will find out for sure in a few years.

17 Likes

I’ll ask, what genes on this beauty?

4 Likes

Banana Yellowbelly Pied

Mojave Fire Yellowbelly

Banana Butter Yellowbelly could be Ghost

Maybe more, still three clutches to go

18 Likes

champagne🔥

2 Likes

Vanilla pastel pinstripe I think.

Vanilla fire leopard something somethings

Granite mystic, need to see if my granite has a super. Already reproduced it after it popped up in my collection though

Leopard het genetic stripe

9 Likes

absolutely beautiful i definitely am here for those genetics

How is that a banana yellow belly pied haha

By containing the genes that make Banana, yellow belly, and pied?

4 Likes

0.1 Banana Clown Pied 50% het Hypo

22 Likes

Very very nice, that ball pops! Pied :fire:
Welcome to the community too.

3 Likes