2021 Breeding

Good luck to you too!

2 Likes

SURPRISE?? I don’t know how but my girl laid eggs!! Wasn’t expecting any until Sept/Oct since I paired her same time as my other girl?? I’m soooo confused! But 6 healthy eggs!

It sounds like its a partho clutch. If it’s for sure partho you may want to consider not incubating them. They are known for being infertile and not living very long. I miss read this you did pair them bear in mind ball pythons can retain sperm for a long time and they don’t lay always when you expect them to. Also just because all your females breed the same time doesn’t mean they will all lay at the same time or at all for that matter. All these schedules and dates and day after shed or eggs at 55 days still haven’t hatched is a guideline it isn’t set in stone. Females will breed and lay when they want your schedules mean nothing to them lol. :grin:

2 Likes

Shelf looks good. Congratulations on the clutch of eggs.
Looking at you tubs reminds me I need some more water bowls for my new babies tubs. They should get shipped next week. :grin:

1 Like

They’re like really bad employees :joy: but I’ll keep that in mind!! Another breeder friend of mine said she might have took with the very first lock and that’s probably what happened, but I’ll keep an eye on them!!

Thank you! And good luck with that!! I just go to the dollar store and find the small ceramic bowls with flat bottoms :joy:

Me too! Lol!

1 Like

Expecting my last clutch to be any day now! Poor girl is super uncomfortable and looks like she’s ready to blow! Other eggs are looking great still, gonna candle them again when I do the air exchange next time!

1 Like