2021 clutches

Photo of all the 2021 clutches! Lots of ups and downs but over all pretty happy with this years turnout. Plenty of holdbacks too.

13 Likes

It is really cool to see them all in one picture like that, I love it! Would make a great poster!

2 Likes

Now can you circle all those that you held back? Would love to see them all together :joy:

3 Likes

i think this is correct but its hard to tell in the original photo… lol. The ? is because I haven’t decided yet.

5 Likes

A fair few then!
And some beautiful ones!
Is there a favourite one out of all the holdbacks? :blush:

I love the one in second row, first pic! The patterns reminds me of the ‘flowers’ on Sponge Bob :sweat_smile:

1 Like

oh yeah that one is gorgous!

I can’t pick one… but this whole clutch is likely holdbacks and was my surprise clutch… The pairing was (suppose to be) Black Pastel DH Albino Pied x Mojave Pied (turned out het albino also).

7 Likes

This is a better photo of the one you like.

8 Likes

I love this idea. That champagne church was awesome.

3 Likes

Thank you. I do too… might have to take the idea of a poster every year to see them. Good decoration for the room

4 Likes

What is this one, this may be one of the best looking royals I’ve seen :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Super Enchi Orange Dream Champagne poss calico 50% het ghost

2 Likes

Wow… Ok so I need a Champagne Enchi od, maybe calico, to possibly make This one… :joy:
Will never get one as nice as that^ I can’t get over how lush that one is! My gosh why have you got to be so far :cry:

I fell in love with a super black pastel champagne the other day, she looked like a grey pied!

Champagne makes everything better I swear…

1 Like

champagne is by far my favorite morph. Not a lot of people think so in the grand scheme of things though so I work with lots of other genes too. That way I appease the masses and make what I want. lol

here is his father that sires all of my champagne clutches so far (until this boy is ready anyway).

He is Orange Dream Calico Enchi Champagne Het Ghost

6 Likes

Is one of my favorites as well! Champagne clutches are definitely super fun and unpredictable! You should be proud of the stuff you produced this year! Some real top shelf hatchlings!

5 Likes