2022 Pairings

These are all the pairings that we have planned for the 2022 season, but don’t be surprised if we add more later on in the season! Stay tuned!

7 Likes

Wow those are some pretty pairing, I look forward to seeing babies lol!

6 Likes

Putting mine up this week!

Love them :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I’m excited, I’m sure your gonna get some :fire: fire babies this season too.

I only breed BP’s lol

6 Likes

Make a 2022 pairing thread of them! It’s lovely to see plans :relaxed:

6 Likes

Loving the red male @mountaincresties

Also very big welcome! Nice to have another Crestie person here :lizard::orange_heart:

6 Likes

Welcome to the community.

Your Geckos are awesome. Are you looking to produce anything in particular this year?

I have a couple that I plan to breed this year :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

We’re looking to produce cresties with a variety of different colors and patterns, but we’re especially looking forward to producing bright reds and extreme harlequins with nice clean patterning!

5 Likes

Update with babies please!

I also have bright reds and extremes, red extremes are lush also if you’re working towards that, holding one back atm, defo some favs here along with the tris.
You’ve got some lovely pairings there!
Phoenix I now have (if you know him). He’s pairing this year with us to another red too, can’t wait for the big heads :weary:
Though Naruto is the one I can’t wait for this year the most :sweat_smile:
Got to have a most excited about pair haven’t you! What’s the one you’re most excited for?? :upside_down_face:

Would love to see other threads of peoples pairings, and then updated when you all get your first babies of 2022 :heart_eyes:

5 Likes