'21 Aby poss het super stripe kids

Updated photos of these guys. Some of my favorite snakes I’ve produced to date.

13 Likes

These are beautiful animals.

5 Likes

Thanks randall. Excited to see how they are in another couple years.

5 Likes

Im sure I knew at some point, but what is the mode of inheritance with the abby? Is it poly or does it appear dominant or???

lol, saw my phone changed inheritance to interference. Autocorrect is great sometimes… but sheesh.

6 Likes

Both are gorgeous; I want them. Don’t let me know where you live. LOL

Take care
Tom

4 Likes

Holy smokes! I love these little ones so much!

4 Likes

It’s polygenic/an aberrant bloodline. The goal was to make colorful, outcrossed SS hets. Both SS and aby produce aberrant patterns and striping, on top of hypo, on top of the mom being harlequin as well. Was hoping all of it combined would make the SS hets extra obvious, and that seems to have worked, but, we’ll see how breeding trials go down the line.

5 Likes

Oh my gosh, those are some absolutely gorgeous boas! :heart_eyes: I would love to have a boa like that some day. Sadly, they’re almost certainly out of my price range, but a gal can dream.

Really beautiful snakes, thanks for sharing. :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you, I’ll take 50! Lol
All jokes aside, those are jaw dropping and I wish I could reach through the photo and hold them

4 Likes

Late post but these boas are amazing

4 Likes

These are incredible and amazing shots as well. Pictures 6 and 8, wow. Obviously the striping is awesome but the tail saddles are so fat and the colors are just popping on these guys.

5 Likes

We need some updated pictures of these boas. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

You got it! These photos were from Dec.

7 Likes

They are gorgeous and I can’t pick which one I like best.

4 Likes

The color and clean pattern is stunning. That boa is going to look amazing as an adult.

3 Likes

Man that is tough to pick a favorite. All of them are gorgeous, for some reason I’m drawn to the non-hypo. That tail color is nuts.

4 Likes

Beautiful snake :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The colors!

4 Likes

I love them all! They are so incredible. Definitely have me sold on getting a female one day.

4 Likes