‘23 Holdbacks and The Rest of The Collection

Thanks! Yeah, there are more extreme ones, but she’s a “textbook” example. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

She’s beautiful! Classic, lovely Oketees are the corn snakes with which so many people first fall in love. This one really shows why. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks Caryl. I agree!

I was out of the hobby for some years, but I couldn’t stand not having a corn, so I decided to get one as a pet. And if I was only getting one, it had to be a Love Okeetee! Then I broke down and decided I couldn’t stand not breeding them either. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Some addictions are not meant to be shaken, my friend! :grin:

2 Likes

Some pretty faces. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They almost rival Elmo in the derp face contest. I still think I am bringing home the gold but Elmo is going to have some tough competition

3 Likes

Elmo has the derp advantage of not having mean-looking eye-brow scales. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That is true. Elmo says that isn’t the reason though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Frisco the Strawberry SKT looking nice after shed.

5 Likes

Evelyn (Lava het Cinder) and Clive (Lava Cinder) are sibs from ECW with lots of hets and phets.

5 Likes

Lovelies! I am not around much but how are the Bantams doing btw?

4 Likes

Thanks! The Bantams are doing great. They are not growing as fast as the non-bantams, but I’m ok with that, because I’m hoping that they are truly dwarfs and stay small. Under two feet would be cool. That would be great for marketing and for saving space. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Glad to hear they are “surviving”! :joy: :ok_hand::+1::clap::star_struck:

3 Likes

I hope some of that stuff got to where it was supposed to! Bianca (Whiteout, 66%ph Lavender, Hypo) x Big Red (Tessera Bloodred het Lavender, Stripe, phet Hypo).

3 Likes

For “science” I threw my 10mo male Coral Ghost SK Mot 50%ph Amel (Desmond) in with my SK Amel 66%ph Caramel (Serena) whom I suspected of ovulating. The little guy hopped right on!

3 Likes

Stripes that aren’t striped.

7 Likes

I adore those two! They are super cool.

4 Likes

Very nice un-Stripes you have there!

3 Likes

Hahaha. Thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love the gray with the super reduced oranges. My goodness just breathe taking.

4 Likes