What will y’all work with next?

What species/morphs do y’all see yourself working with next? This includes keeping, not just breeding. I think next for breeding, I’ll work with sable hognoses, and for keeping, I’ll work with either some species of dwarf monitor or some species of boa, probably either dumerils or just a common boa.

5 Likes

Dude, you are on a roll!

I want to keep more ball pythons, eventually to breed. I think a male is on the docket.

Also want to find a male crestie to pair with the girls.

6 Likes

Talking with the wife about cresties at least once, leopard geckos at least once and maybe the Cuban False Chameleon at least once.

I say at least once because they will be pet only here with us. We just love the little things. And none of ours are equipped with a lineage to speak of.

And I now as soon as our gray banded queen snake is old enough we will breed her with our male.

7 Likes

Thanks! Do you mean good topics? Whatever you mean, thanks!

5 Likes

I FORGOT ABOUT LEOS! And AFTs!

4 Likes

All of the threads! And the questions!

5 Likes

Thank you😁 That means a lot.

4 Likes

I’ll likely get my first snake species. I’m planning to get sand boas (hopefully) soon. After that I’ll hopefully get house snakes, hognoses, and milksnakes. As far as morphs I’m hoping to get a female tangerine/blood leopard gecko to produce tangerine/blood leopard geckos.

5 Likes

My plans are to get some more high end Sterling combos females to grow up. But right now, looking for a male in the next two year to grow up for Willow. Hopefully, an IMG Anery Het Sterling or an IMG Sterling Het Anery are produced soon.

If I can get my room cooler, I would like to get some Bamboo Rat Snakes, just for fun and produce high thick bands.

6 Likes

If you get some IMG sterlings, please show pics! I’d really love to see those.

4 Likes

To my knowledge, they have not been produced. When I get one, I will be for sure sharing pictures :joy:.

2 Likes

Yes, I can say with about 99.87% confidence that that is true. That’s one of the reasons why I want to see them so bad.

3 Likes

They will be sure expensive, but I will be ready. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Please spam us with pictures! I don’t care if it’s multiple threads of just pictures, boas deserve multiple threads! Btw, you got me hooked on boas. Thanks😂

3 Likes

I am good with you wanting boas! They are the best.

3 Likes

As far as species I think I would want to work with lizards. Maybe a Leo to start out but my dream is to eventually get an Ackie

2 Likes

If I’m talking about the next five years breeding wise, I want to work with sable and pink pastel hognoses, I want to have a breeding pair of Strophirus ciliaris, and breeding trio of Oophaga pumilio. Maybe I’ll also get a female crested gecko to pair with Irwin, maybe even a pair of Uroplatus fimbriatus.

6 Likes

I’d also love to work with lavender hogs.

4 Likes

I love Anery Arctics hogs!

2 Likes

Well Im NOW wanting to work with suma ball pythons and get into the really dark morphs. I really really want to work with this now.

6 Likes