2nd clutch of '21 are out their eggs!

My most anticipated clutch of the year, and I feel pretty good with what I got! Only 4 babies, but they are all double het DG and Ghost!

Here are the parents! Pastel pos Chocolate DG Hypo x Chocolate GHI Mojave pos het Hypo

Will update when they have their first sheds!

13 Likes

You may only have 4 but they are all nice!!! Love these guy/gals! :fuelpump::fire:

2 Likes

They are awesome! I’m really glad that I got a bunch of GHI combos since that’s one of the things I was hoping to get with the clutch. Now to figure out which ones have Chocolate lol.

1 Like

I am really liking the second to last one. Even before it has shed, it is contrasty

3 Likes

I like that one too! Seems to be a Pastel GHI Mojave possible Chocolate from what I can tell, and definitely a keeper!

2 Likes

I like number 4 the best with number 3 a close second!

1 Like

Yup, I like that one too! I know for a fact that that one has Chocolate, I think it’s a Pastel Chocolate Mojave? That one will also be sticking around lol

2 Likes

2 of the 4 babies have had their first sheds! Hopefully the last 2 will have shed by tomorrow!

6 Likes

The last one is my favorite :heart::grin:

3 Likes

In agreement there!
That little pink snoot!! :snake:

3 Likes

Soooooo cute, I like the last one best :heart_eyes: super cute. That’s great odds too, congrats :grin:

3 Likes

The last 2 have shed! Only got one female from the clutch, but it was the GHI Pastave possible Chocolate so I’m definitely not mad lol.

Here’s a group picture:

9 Likes

They look so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

The hard part is going to be figuring out which ones have Chocolate, other than the one Pastave I can’t tell which ones might have it, if they have it at all.

2 Likes

I think it is so cute that they all have bald heads :laughing:

3 Likes

Good luck with that. I don’t know much about the chocolate gene.

2 Likes

Yeah, somehow all 4 of them ended up with Pastel which is why they look like that lol, it’s really cute.

1 Like