As Requested! Paradox GHI Mojave Clown Update!

A few weeks ago I posted an insane female Ball Python that hatched out of a GHI Mojave Clown X Pastel Clown clutch.

I ended up hitting incredible odds within the clutch.

There were:

0.2 Pastel GHI Mojave Clowns
0.2 GHI Mojave Clowns
0.1 Mojave Clown
2.0 Pastave Clowns

Even with all the awesome odds, nothing compares to the one female GHI Mojave Clowns I got.

So here she is! She has finally shed out and has already had a few meals! She’s SOOOO beautiful!

Oh! And I’ve decided to keep her! We have decided to name her Glitch! I think it’s a fitting name!

She will be on display at the Orlando Reptile show at later this month and also in Daytona in August if you would like to see her in person!

I also have a full YouTube video showing the entire clutch if you’d like to watch it!
(Season 5 Episode 15: I We Produced a ONCE IN A LIFE TIME Snake! 2023 Clutch 1 full Reveal! - YouTube)

17 Likes

Wow since it’s gotten more color, it really contrasts awesome with the pure white flames! The head stands out even more now too! That is such a one in a million ball python! Do you play the lottery?:joy::+1: I Love it!!!

7 Likes

How do you come up with enough superlatives to adequately describe such an outstandingly beautiful snake?!?

9 Likes

I’m looking for a more powerful descriptor but STUNNING is the only one I can think of right now. I think she broke my brain :scream:

7 Likes

Ha, we were typing at the same time, with the same thoughts @spottedbull

7 Likes

Congratulations on a “one in a billion” snake that is devastatingly magnificent! Are you going to charge a viewing fee? Lol! :blush::snake::clap:

7 Likes

Thank you! I was honestly worried the white would fade after she shed, but I think it got brighter! I am still in disbelief! I am even getting her a custom built display case especially for her!

7 Likes

Thank you! She’s just so magnificent.

7 Likes

She breaks my brain every time I look at her!! Haha

7 Likes

Haha! No viewing fee, but I might not let anyone but myself hold her. lol. I’d be a little worried that she might just grow legs some how.

7 Likes

I would not let her out of my hands……:+1:

7 Likes