Our little future guard dog for our snake facility lol :laughing:

13 Likes

Awww such a cute puppy

7 Likes

Cane corso?

7 Likes

Yes he is!

6 Likes

@classyreptiles He is one magnificent animal! I love Cane Corsos but I have never had the pleasure of meeting one! I’m sure he will make a great guard dog as long as he has his lamb chop lamby as backup! :joy:

How precious is that pic though! :+1::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thanks so much!

5 Likes

A friend of mine got one few months back! They grow quick :joy: He was this adorable tiny pup and he’s now huge…
He’s grey with light eyes, it’s illegal here to crop ears so he’s fully intact :laughing:

6 Likes

I love these dogs! I want one so bad but I know that I should wait until I have a place of my own. They are such big dogs and with even bigger personalities. Maybe one day :upside_down_face:.

4 Likes

I have been a snake man my whole life. But these dogs are the exception for me friend.

8 Likes

That face is the best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Omg he still looks like he’s a little puppy. His paws are so big!

Edit: You know your a boa person when omg always autocorrects to img :rofl:

7 Likes

Yes, totally get it baby_yoda :clap::grinning:

4 Likes

He is absolutely adorable and looks like he is all paws and legs! I did not see a name? Keep posting pictures as he grows @classyreptiles! :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Signing out for tonight with a nasty stomach virus for whoever reads this……:nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Get well soon Caron.

If the community wishes, I will share more photos :camera:, even though he is not a reptile lol. His name - THOR.

Sidenote, just bought me and him some ribeye. So spoiled.

4 Likes

Ooooooohhh, one of my favorite breeds! Such a handsome little guy! :heart_eyes: Love the name, too—Thor: Dog of Thunder. XD That was actually what I nicknamed a dog I worked with years ago… because his huge bark legit made the floor vibrate (he barked if you stopped giving him pets…). :rofl:

Awww, get some rest and feel better soon! :pleading_face:

3 Likes

And @classyreptiles & @adra Thanks you! 10:35 pm nausea gone! :+1:

Thor is perfect for him! :+1::blush:

2 Likes