3d printed Repitles and other animals

Hello my name is Jessee. I run a 3d print business. We print reptiles and othet animals. We can find us online through the company name Zircada Designs. I mostly sell localy for now i dont have any listings up for the 3d stuff but i can do ball pythons, bearded dragons, Axolotl, leogeockos and more.

Drop your links:

17 Likes

10 Likes

Those are fantastic!!
Do you make Cresties? :star_struck:

5 Likes

Cute little designs. I love 3D printing. They imo are indispensable once you have one.

7 Likes

I havent yet but let me look into it

4 Likes

Do you have a 3d printer? If so what kind?

3 Likes

I’ve had an ender 3 for years, also have an elegoo resin printer, but the fdm is my preferred method. I’ve mainly printed stuff for the hobby. Along with a handful of things the kids have needed. Latest print was a set of custom brackets to hold PS3 cameras for full body tracking in vr.

6 Likes

9 Likes

Ever considered opening an Etsy store? Those are great!

6 Likes

This is a fantastic use of your Introductions post. These are super cute!

What materials do you use?
The great thing about the reptile world for people like yourself is that everyone has differing ideas for the way they decorated their enclosures.

I bet you could make some amazing decorations for inside the enclosure also, like a bridge of bones/bamboo/rock or fake rock hides and bowls.

Stab some fake plants in while it’s curing and you can change an enclosure with just a few bits.

51-m7giEs7L.AC_SY580

Ps - I don’t know if it’s just me, but those top snakes look like they would taste nice :sweat_smile::rofl:

I’ve added Jessees etsy store link to the OP :wink:

6 Likes

I have an etsy store for my other print business like tshirts, hats, magnets, banners, etc 3d printing on the newer side so im slowly getting listing up. If theres anything specif anyone is wanting then send a message on the etsy or look us up at Zircada Designs on all social media.

4 Likes

As for the enclosure items ive definitely been considering doing them. Just have to convince the wife to let me buy more printers :sweat_smile: maybe if people start requesting them she’ll let me expand?? :wink:

7 Likes

I’d buy some cool stuff for tarantula enclosures as well! And crestie enclosure decor items.

6 Likes

Those are so cool! Love to see people being creative.

1 Like

These are amazing! My dad has a business that requires him to have at least twenty 3d printers, so I have a lot of experience with these. Your stuff looks really cool!

2 Likes

How cool! 3D printing is very under utilized in the reptile space. I feel like even using it to help build economical enclosures is a possibility, let alone other things. Especially with temp resistant filiment etc.

The figures are awesome! Very beautiful. I hope to get an Ender 3 at some point and get moving on messing with 3D printing. Similar to monitoring systems and Arduino powered relays/pulse proportional thermostats, it’s an under utilized but very const effective avenue!

3 Likes

Oh nice. Ive only made it to 10 printers so far with 5 of them being the ender3pro. Ive recently been selling them off and upgrading to better quality printers though.

2 Likes

I’m all for cool 3D printed stuff.

But you can’t just download a free design and market it as yours bud. That’s not cool

2 Likes

The designs do cost a few bucks, but good to know where to get em. Might have my bf make him and I some models.

1 Like

Well Ive looked through the post and the Etsy site and there isn’t a reference to the design being their original design. Just references to them being 3D printed.

2 Likes