409 Errors on Hearts

This may just be my phone, or it might not be. I recently switched to a Galaxy Z Fold 4. And sometimes when I push the heart, I get a 409 error. I had to do it like 3 times for one post today, so I figured I’d make a thread.

6 Likes

Sounds like a fancy phone to me! lol! :joy:

5 Likes

I love it!

4 Likes

@spottedbull, next time it happens, can you take a screenshot of the error message? I am going to tag @eaglereptiles so that he is made aware of this. Thank you so much!!!

4 Likes

Absolutely!

4 Likes

I have hit tons of hearts today! No issue here, I wonder if you may have to tell your new phone this is a trusted site or disable some kind of adware blocker for this site? Don’t know, but on the other hand that’s a super cool looking foldable phone you got! I am not jealous at all, with my super fancy free iPhone X I got🤬 ok maybe a little…

5 Likes

@banereptiles @spottedbull When I get a “new” phone it’s only because I absolutely have to, and then my “new” one is at least three maybe four maybe five past versions! My daughter in law says I am old school! Lol! :joy:

5 Likes

Im kind of an android addict. Almost got the new S23 Ultra but wanted this bigger screen to watch movies when Im flying for work.

And for looking for my next snake! Or lizard. Or tarantula.

4 Likes

You had me right up to the moment you said “tarantula”! :face_with_peeking_eye:

4 Likes

@caron Get yourself a pretty female rosie, you will see how nice and so not scary they are! You like things with no legs, try something with 8 legs for a change of pace!:smile:

4 Likes

Yep. Or a curly hair!

1 Like

Well it looks like it was a 429 error, not a 409 error.

5 Likes

@banereptiles Hmmmmm I will take a gander at them. 8 legs you say? Hmmmm.

@spottedbull Curly hair? Lol!

Hey both of you I just put down a deposit on a short tail baby boy Borneo genetic stripe……. :blush::smiley:

3 Likes

Yep. Here is Harriette!

And Ive gotten a buyer for our short-tail, so he will be headed to Washington when it gets warm up there.

6 Likes

Well I just checked out the Rose and the Curly and I have to say they are kind of cute. However I prefer a pet I can handle. But Harriet looks like a fuzzy little bear!

So do you not like your Borneo st?

3 Likes

No I like him. Hes a blood python. He just doesnt really fit in and I wanted him to go to a good home. He’s going to be helping out at a memory-care facility.

7 Likes

I’m using the Flip 4 and don’t have the same issue.
429 indicates too many requests to load a page have been made in a given amount of time (“rate limiting”).

So to be straight up, this sounds like it is a you issue :wink:

Are you using the browser or the PWA (do you have an MRC icon on your device’s home screen)?

6 Likes

So essentially you’re giving out too many likes. What a problem to have :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

@spottedbull Awwww. That’s so sweet! You are a good person! :heart:

5 Likes

@nswilkerson1 He @spottedbull is quite a “likable” guy! :upside_down_face::sunglasses::+1:

5 Likes