6g Lilly White Crested Gecko

Item Details

Donated by: BH Exotix

Item: 6g Lilly White Crested Gecko #21MT5

Description: Produced at BH Exotix. Dam was Mirage (produced by Beyond Science X Anarchy at Bertopia Geckos) and Tao (BH Exotix Bonzai X Voodoo). Hatched August 31, 2021, unsexed but possible pores seen (see attached photo).

Starting bid: $400 (Please place bids in $5 increments)

Who pays shipping?: Buyer pays Fedex Priority Overnight shipping as calculated.

Parents to the gecko up for auction:

Bidding directions:

Auction winner will send their winning bid amount to Kellagood711@gmail.com (via Friends & Family) and then post screenshot proof of the donation in comments under this auction. Once verified by an admin the poster and seller (see email above) will need to contact each other for shipping details.

Overtime will start in the last 5 mins of the auction, if no bids are placed in the last 5 minutes, the donation post is over, if someone bids within the last 5 min that will start a new 5 min clock until we go 5 min with no bids.

4 Likes

$400 bid here

2 Likes

1 Like

@showmegex you beat me to declaring you the winner lol there are a lot of auctions to get through! You guys are wonderful, it is greatly appreciated and I hope you had fun! Give me a few minutes to start messaging the donators to let them know shipping is a go-ahead.

• Candice
2 Likes

Thanks! I sent them an email to contact me as well :slight_smile: thanks for putting this on! We wish we could’ve donated but we’re sold out of our good stuff right now

1 Like