A difference a year makes

It’s not a snake so officially it doesn’t belong here but I’m just so happy we managed to get this boy like the way he is now so I just have to share it :grin: He was our first reptile. One of those famous impuls buys from our first “orientation visit” to a reptile show with a son who wanted a reptile for years. He was in tears because I wanted to go home without one. I gave in and we bought this little boy. Way to young, only two and a half weeks old and we were total reptile noobs. Just didn’'t know how to get him growing and feeding. I worried sick thinking I would kill our first ever reptile because of lack of feeding. What was I thinking buying an animal so young? :sweat_smile:…but it finally went well when I discovered he was crazy about repashy crub pie. Found a baby picture yesterday from when we were still struggling to get him to grow. We had him for months already by then. The hand is from my son who was only nine by then

And now he is a big boy. This was taken last week

So happy how he turned out now

5 Likes

when I got my BI he only weighted 120 grams at about 8 months old now at almost 1 3/4 he is 644