A milestone for Mimosa and me!

Mimosa ate his/her Repashy from my fingertips tonight! He? has gotten so tame that he will just crawl right out of his enclosure to me. And I can rub the top of his head and he just sits there. This may be common with other crested owners but not me until recently!

5 Likes

This is very cute. I have a few that will gladly eat from my finger :relaxed:

They all have such different personalities.

I have one Gecko that jumps on the door glass over and over until I get him out :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@foxreptile Awwwwww! That’s too cool! I didn’t realize cresties have such personalities! Mim’s enclosure is in my bedroom so he watches me quite a bit when I’m in here, which is a lot! (My sanctuary from the rest of the house!). lol! He also watches my little dog Rudy. He must realize somehow that we are not a threat……. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush:

He wants to climb up to my shoulder but I am afraid he will jump if spooked.

3 Likes

Yeah, they each are different. I have one Gecko that HATES me :scream:

Other than him, most get a little scared when I’m getting them out but are fine once out

2 Likes

Mim likes his water bowl too! I had just cleaned his house and gave him fresh water and here he is getting a drink. I was able to get a pic of his little pink tongue! Lol!

5 Likes

I love watching them eat & drink :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Mim is so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Love the little tongue :heart:

1 Like