A once in a life time Clown!

I just had my first clutch of 2023 hatch. This is the latest I’ve ever had eggs in all the years I’ve been breeding. I can’t really complain as this clutch has turned out to be one of my all time favorite clutches I have ever produced.

The pairing for this clutch was a GHI Mojave Clown to a Pastel Clown.

The results were

2 Pastel GHI Mojave Clowns
2 GHI Mojave Clowns
2 Pastave Clowns
1 Mojave Clown

The odds were great. The fact that 4 out of the 7 eggs were GHI Mojave Clown Combos should have been the best part out of the clutch, but it wasn’t. The best part out of the clutch was this female!

This is a GHI Mojave Clown Paradox! AND she also has some ringers too. She’s one of the most unique animals I personally have ever produced and I don’t think I’ve seen anything similar. I couldn’t be more happy! What a shock!

I am also including a photo of the normal looking GHI Mojave Clown Sibling.

26 Likes

Awsome, got to be a keeper

10 Likes

Wow… seriously, WOW! that is a gorgeous baby. Ypull habe to keep us updated as she grows up if she does end up being a keeper. Im cirious how shes gonna look after her first shed.

10 Likes

It definitely is!

10 Likes

Absolutely will! I’ll repost her when she sheds!

11 Likes

You have to please please :pray: please keep this one! She is most definitely extremely unique! Congratulations!

You are actually the second breeder who has produced and posted incredibly unique amazing babies! I am excited for you both! :+1::snake::clap:

9 Likes

I will definitely be keeping this one! I was already intending on keeping a female GHI Mojave Clown from this clutch so this is a bonus! haha

11 Likes

Great choice I would say! :+1::blush:

9 Likes

Holy moly, what a cool snake! Definitely keep us updated, I’ll bet she only gets better with age.

11 Likes

Thank you! I definitely will!

7 Likes

You definitely don’t want to keep her. I think you should send her to me! Lol I’m all seriousness, killer snake and something to definitely be proud of. Congrats!

8 Likes

Hahahahaha. Thank you you Obi Wan! You’re Mind Tricks don’t work on me!

Thank you! She’s seriously something special for sure!

8 Likes

These are amazing. Congratulations on the clutch and whats amazing odds.

9 Likes

Hands down, one of the most gorgeous snakes I’ve seen!! Just whoa!

7 Likes

Just the difference between her and a normal ghi, Mojave, clown(which is a dream snake in itself) is amazing! The eye stripe paradox, is incredible and those are very wide complete ringers! Even the fading and color throughout looks unique! I agree with everyone else on this thread wanting to see more and must insist you keep updating us with pics! Great job on a real killer clutch and animal!

8 Likes

Thank you! I will definitely update everyone!

7 Likes

Thank you! She’s a really special animal for sure!

7 Likes

Thank you! I’m so excited!!!

7 Likes

Please please please do! I really want to see her develop with some size as well. I bet she is going to be a killer adult.

8 Likes

I think so as well!

7 Likes