A quick and short introduction to me and how I became interested in reptiles

Hello! I am BeetleBeeble as you have probably already seen, though I normally go by Beetle.
I’ve had an interest in reptiles since I was 7 and my interest slowly grew into something big, When I was 7 we went out fishing and I spaced out for 5 minutes just staring at the water, standing still in the grass that was just tall enough to reach my ankles, I snapped back to reality and felt something smooth and heavy on my right leg so I looked down and spotted a big female northern water snake (possibly 5-6 feet). She meant no harm and stayed around my leg for warmth and protection so I let her stay there, I sat with her for 3 more minutes before carefully slipping my leg out from under her body and walking away as she slithered back into the water. Now I have a snake of my own and plan on getting a lot more reptiles.
I used to love the idea of making videos for people to watch so just recently I started a reptile channel called “BeetleBeeble” where I make videos about Beans (my python) and other reptile topics, of course being a beginner I am not the best at creating the videos and I have a tendency to repeat myself. I have no idea how active I’ll be in the MorphMarket community but I figured I would hang out for a while!
Beans is my Royal python (Ball python) he is a male, he was sold as a normal but with close inspection from both me and other people I know who own and take care of ball pythons, we suspect he is actually an Enchi.
He turned 2 years of age, January 30th 2022 and I have owned him for a year now.
He enjoys watching movies while getting head pats and gentle head massages.
He isn’t shy at all and will let anyone hold him, and he is very special to me and a lot of other people.
That’s all I’ll share for now!

Have a blessed day my friends! Don’t forget to drink some water today!

7 Likes

Hi and welcome to our family! I hope you will become more active on this forum, it has truly changed my life to have positive and encouraging reptile people around me. I have two boas as of now but I am building up my growups for my breeding projects. Again, welcome to our forum, I hope you enjoy it.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

6 Likes

Welcome to m/m. Be careful with your love of reptiles. I started with one “normal” bp in January 2020. I found m/m shorty after. I now have 22 bps, 2 blood pythons, 2 king snakes, over 400 animals on my m/m saved list, and bp 23 arrives Wednesday. This herp stuff is addictive and contagious!

7 Likes

Definitely is addictive and hope to see you here often! Everyone is awesome! Welcome to the forums :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes