A thread about reptiles wearing clothes?!

Just another fun lighthearted post for the fun of sharing!

Snakes in sweaters, snakes in hats, lizards with coats, lizards with wings, geckos on leashes, bowties, costumes, shoes even! All clothes, all reptiles. I wanna see them.

As always i will start everything off, but then leave it to you wonderful folks to share your silly/cute good boy/girl getups!

11 Likes

Very cute! :heart: You should call him “stretch” in his jeans!

3 Likes

This is Finnley in his Ugly Christmas Sweater. He did not want to let go of it. Gripping it with his tail seemed to make him feel secure.

(Ball Python, Black Eyed Lucy male juvenile)

11 Likes

Oh my gosh it has tree lights!! How adorable!

3 Likes

I went more of an acessories route as none of my clothes were super flattering on them, and it ended up looking more like ads for a weird boutique.

Also it seems like everyone is in shed right now, so they’re looking a little dull today (snakes, not shoes)

First, we have Spooky embracing his Texas spirit and wearing a pair of cowboy boots

Next, Ghost showing a bit of her edgy side with pair of (fake) snakeskin red studded chelsea boots. This girl is ready for anything

Pesto shows her penchant for bold patterns in a vividly floral last season’s Kate Spade.

Bagel isn’t afraid to cross dress and rock a pair of bright pink pumps. He’s got a great sense of style

10 Likes

All very creative! :blush:

3 Likes

Oh my goodness i was dying looking at those!! The creativity is fantastic, the looks are :sparkles: fabulous :sparkles:
Spooky looks like the finest cow noodle in all of Texas, ghost is rocking those studs, pesto is the embodiment of glamour in that pretty floral bag, and when i look at bagel five words come to mind: bold, daring, and simply gorgeous darling!

:joy::grin::hugs: I love it so much 10/10.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh my goodness

4 Likes

How adorable! :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes