Aby Line Boas

I want to start a thread showing the Aby trait in boas. It’s an aberrant line founded by big mike from basically boas. I would like to see what combos everyone has added Aby to🙏 Pictured are a couple babies I produced from pairing a Salmon Hypo Aby X Hypo Het Anery

11 Likes

Nice to see some aberrant line stuff being focused on. Don’t seem to see them that often anymore.

4 Likes

I’m a big fan of the Aby line started by Basically Boas! I have a 2014 Hypo het Anery female from that line, she wasn’t from one of the Salmon crossings. I used to have her brother as well but unfortunately he passed away a few years ago unexpectedly. I paired up my female with a Anery het Kahl male this season and she just had her babies today!

Here’s a picture of her. I’ll post some pictures of her babies too. I’d love to add a couple more Aby’s from this line to my collection but they’re hard to find.

3 Likes

Great looking girl! Looking forward to seeing the babies. Hopefully there are some Aby ghosts in there?

Okay it took a while but here are some pictures of the favorites from my Aby line litter. The pairing was an Anery 100% het Kahl Albino to my Aby Line Hypo 100% het Anery female. The female was the result of a sibling breeding, Aby Line x Aby Line so I wanted to outcross the Aby line to get some fresh blood in. I’m holding back three from the litter : )

7 Likes

Got this male in 2010. Crazy attitude but amazing Breeder.

12 Likes

WOW! That boy is glowing

3 Likes

Possible Abys

5 Likes