Acid Bomb for you all

17 Likes

Are the albinos lav? I just hatched out a lav confusion clutch that has me all sorts of confused.

7 Likes

Absolutely stunning!

7 Likes

Dazzling snakes! The second one is my favorite but feel free to send me any one of them! :blush::+1:

6 Likes

Nope, just regular Albino

Nice pun :rofl: :rofl:

Once your hatchlings shed out and get a feed or two into them, post up a thread here on the boards and I will see if I can help you out

7 Likes

What other genes are at play in the albinos?

6 Likes

Truly amazing! The pattern and color change to the albino’s is so good. What else is in the third pic, black pastel? That one is a standout to me for sure! The masterpiece to me still has to be the g-stripe, acid morph you produced, can’t get enough of that snake! I have recently seen a few ball pythons posted on the community that are so unique they really keep me excited about ball python projects! That g-stripe of yours has definitely got my mind a going! Great stuff @t_h_wyman

6 Likes

I know nuttin’ 'bout them genetics thangs…but them is some purty snakes!

Seriously, those are really nice!

4 Likes

First Albino is just Albino Acid
Second is Albino Acid BlkPastel YB
Third is Albino Acid BlkPastel Woma, I think
Fourth is Albino Acid BlkPastel Cypress, I think

Three and four are siblings and their sire was a CypressWoma so they have to be one or the other. As they have aged I have noticed differences in them that were not as apparent when they hatched. The comparison pic of them helps illustrate this - their colour tone, dorsal stripes, and lateral patternings are different when you start looking more closely at them

I firmly believe that there is not better gene for enhancing contrast in Albino than Acid.

Third in the series is Acid Cypress Mojave

Which one(s)? I have/had four variants (and will hopefully see a few more this season :wink: :wink: )

5 Likes

While they are are great! My favorites are the super pastel, acid, g-stripe(love the color and the way it’s striped right after the head then broken more after) and your pastel, redstripe, g-stripe. Very cool coloration, and even more stripe without taking away the busy crazy patterning! Cypress goes so well with your other mojave, acid ball python, I wonder how it would look in a g-stripe acid combo? I can see there being a lot of amazing g-stripe acid combos in the future! Thanks for sharing!

5 Likes