Add new gene: Hellfire

This template contains both “gene addition” and “gene review” forms, please delete the one which is not applicable to your request

Gene Request Form

Please fill the below form out to the best of your ability. Answers do not need to be lengthy. If appropriate you may forward this request to someone who is more able to supply the answers.

Facts

Species: Python Regius
Name of Gene:Hellfire
First produced by whom:Niks Frost / NFreptiles
Year First Produced: 2022
Genetics Type (Incdom/Codom/Recessive/Polygenic/etc): incdom so far.
In complex with other genes?:
Other names/aliases for it?:
Description:

Appearance; What it does/looks like?

• Head: light brown
  • Body: Yellow and black, with a lot of contrast. and a lot of blushing from the belly and up.
  • Belly: white
  • Tail: same as body

Proven Lines: none
Related Genes: none

Proven: To what degree it is proven out to not just be polygenic? proven in 2022. have 3 combo babys from the clutch
Unique: Why do you believe this is a new morph and not an existing one? its yellow and black and a lot blushing and “Alienheads” dont look anything like a “normal/WT”

Problems: Any problems? no
History: The history behind its discovery? got the it from a import shipment from Togo back in 2018 as a small female and proved the gene out in 2022.
Disagreement or Controversy:
References here on the community:

3 Likes

combo babys from first clutch.
Mojave Fire Calico x Hellfire

Hellfire, Mojave Fire Calico

Hellfire Mojave poss. Fire or Calico

Hellfire Mojave poss. Fire or Calico

2 Likes

In the first post, what is the last animal? It does not appear to be anything other than a WT??

And from a personal standpoint, I would suggest attempting to pair with something in the BlkPastel/Cinny/Enchi complex as it looks like it has the potential to be allelic

4 Likes

its said to include a picture of af normal/WT. so its just a picture of a normal for reference.

i have a Lesser Leopard Clown with her now. but nice inputs and im also looking to mix it with a darker genes :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Just to be sure I am on track here.

This is the original Hellfire that was imported?

Can we see the entire first clutch?

100%. Those combos have a very Enchi vibe to them.

2 Likes

yes this is the one i got from togo

and this is the clutch. and the 4th baby did not make it, it would not eat and would not keep assist fed food down.

4 Likes

I really like the blush and fire along the whole snake from the belly! Seems to push up all pattern, kinda like a ringer gene can in some cases. Interesting morph, would love to see more examples(when you hatch more of course)

2 Likes