Adding new morphs

What is the best way to prove a new unfounded gene? To prove you’re an original creator? There are some gene combinations I’ve been inputting into the calculator and many of them are “no records match”. Am I to assume those genes have yet to be found? If so, when/if I find these gene’s how do I go about making it public amongst the community? TIA!!
Edit: I’ve searched all over this website and WOBP website and I’ve yet to lay eyes on some of these combinations I have in mind.

1 Like

New morphs or new combos?

To have a new morph added, you’ll want to go this route

To have a new gene added or a existing one corrected, please review our policies at the above link and then, only if applicable, please create a topic within the Genetics category and fill out the form that appears in the text field.

If it’s simply a new combo, there’s a way to get yourself listed as making the world’s first on WOBP

6 Likes

Most of the larger breeders and most other breeders now in general haven’t added in combos in WOBP in a long time. Plus it seems almost impossible to get things added on there now anyway. You can always check in facebook groups

If it is a new gene/morph then follow the link that @chesterhf added.

3 Likes